Brett Finch Playing For Tigers Next Week!!

habibsta33

a cousin of mine just told me that a very very close source within the tigers club just told him that the tigers have signed brett finch 100%.
announcement will be made tomorrow.
he will play next week against the Brisbane Broncos according to the source.
think of it what you want.
i for one am choosing to believe it.
here come the tigers!! :sign:

i will bow down to you if its true thats a big 100% call :slight_smile:

hope its true though,

maybe the tigers have asked him not too say anything so that they can announce it tomorrow with the contract extensions of lawerence and tuiaki.
they want it to be BIGGG!

please dont say im the one saying its 100%
im just simply passing on info/words from what i consider as a very very reliabe source
i for one hope his right

Only one more sleep lol probably a press conference to anounce Fitzy has signed a new 3 year deal

Interesting, I guess stranger things have happened. He would be a good partner for Marshall that's for sure.
All will be revealed tomorrow I guess.

@habibsta33 said:
please dont say im the one saying its 100%
im just simply passing on info/words from what i consider as a very very reliabe source
i for one hope his right

In the space of 12 minutes between your first post and this, your confidence has dropped 50%

I will hold you solely responsible if this does not eventuate

Did I also mention im sacrificing a days pay to be one of the first to know.

Better be on the homous, habib

ahaha im actually quite confident
i just dont want to be the target if for some reason this doesnt eventuate because im only sharing the same info which i heard with fellow tiger supporters lol…no exaggeration in my post....i posted it the way i heard it
tomorrow cant come soon enough!

@habibsta33 said:
a cousin of mine just told me that a very very close source within the tigers club just told him that the tigers have signed brett finch 100%.
announcement will be made tomorrow.
he will play next week against the Brisbane Broncos according to the source.
think of it what you want.
i for one am choosing to believe it.
here come the tigers!! :sign:

Yella, Habib.

Dat da cuz you got who workin security at tank, bro?

How about Pearce?… I know it would never happen... but it would be nice to have his name linked with the tigers again.

Because Moltzens injured and Lui's too raw and injury prone, Lazo and Nicholls aren't being given a go as well.

Without Finch we wont be a force in the finals because guess who'll be halfback?

the wests tigers facebook site has others claiming that reliable sources have also told them that finch signing is going to be announced either tomorrow or tuesday.
gainig more momentum?

@Centaur said:
Really? Wow. I don't understand why we would buy him though.

But it would explain why we let Arana go, I guess with Moltz gone and Lui out for a bit, we need him.

Thats if the rumour is true.

Members online

Back