LIVE GAME Broncos v Tigers Rd 5

Live Game Discussion
After 5 games into a new season it honestly looks like the coaching staff and some team players are just going through the motions counting their illgotten gains.The few players that are trying at least have pride in themselves.
Sheens bum kissers will be very quiet again tonight,they got what they wanted and i hope they are enjoying it because i am many others are not.
But, but ,but - he's the messiah!

Hasn’t Tim schemes dug himself into a massive hole declaring Doueihi is our best fullback
🤣

Doueihi

Attachments

• 00C20606-8988-4A04-BDDE-600771C01736.jpeg
    00C20606-8988-4A04-BDDE-600771C01736.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 3
My biggest fear before rd 1 was we would fluke a few wins and no one wouldn't understand just how bad the 5 year coaching "plan" was. Looks like I was worried about nothing.

He’s missed about 5 tackles and stuffed up at least 1 attacking raid….I’m watching him lol
Imagine being Luke Brooks, losing every week while getting paid a million dollars, with no idea how to set up a try, let alone actually win.

I'm paid a tenth of what he is, and solve all problems, not zero. He's as useless as politicians.

SHOOSH

Which senior English rugby league official has questioned the appointment of Tim Sheens, 72, as Wests Tigers coach. “I’m not sure what due diligence was exercised. It was a complete shock to most over here considering Tim was sacked at Hull Kingston Rovers as the club faced relegation in 2019. He didn’t last long in his next job at Widnes either. It’s been a long time since he experienced any success.”
That’s no Shooosh….many of us said this exactly last year when he was appointed coach.
I still can’t fking believe it 🤣

Members online

Back