LIVE GAME Broncos v Tigers Rd 5

Live Game Discussion
Sheens has taken the club to new lows Madge was always the better option but we decided to let our football manager sack him and hire himself
We were just as bad under Madge. Maybe worse. The only difference is we had 2 games where we played okay and snuck 1 point victories. The other 10 games he coached before being sacked were dreadful. A third win against Trent Barrett's even more hopeless Dogs, then 18-44 vs Souths before the sacking.

After a 0-5 start to the season every fan has the right to be still dirty about Hastings.
Let the rage continue! 😡
Ok, fair enough. But it doesn’t change Jack… I’m just over hearing about it. It’s done, move on

Agreed. You watch Hastings today? If he and Douhie raced a 100m today I willl let you know tomorrow who won. 😂
I watched Brooks...or at least I tried too, but he wasn't easy to find
Hastings team got a point today

All I’m saying is who cares? He isn’t here and we are a mess. I don’t care who we sack, we just need to do something
Yeah I'm just saying he isn't better than what we got.

The coaching staff had the whole off season to sought the spine out and did nothing.

If we are 0-8 I wonder which one of the Tigers staff will snap first.

Play the same 17 next week and the week after , no position changes
see if they can gel at all , this season is gone , don’t punish the lower graders by promoting them to this

I completely disagree because if you don't remove people who play badly you make them unaccountable for shit performances and punish players who are playing better in lower grades.

Yeah I'm just saying he isn't better than what we got.

The coaching staff had the whole off season to sought the spine out and did nothing.

If we are 0-8 I wonder which one of the Tigers staff will snap first.
Who knows mate, at this rate hopefully someone

Agreed. You watch Hastings today? If he and Douhie raced a 100m today I willl let you know tomorrow who won. 😂
Who cares about his bloody pace. Brooks is quickish and he's the worst half in Rugby league. Hastings, despite Newcastle having no Ponga is steering Newcastle to positive results. We'd have won 2-3 games if he'd stayed instead of Brooks

Gezus, get over Hastings… he is gone and we are shit… I’m sick of hearing about spilt mlk.
Nope I don’t think we should.
When news first came about Brooks staying and Jackson moving on, the majority on here smashed the minority who complained about it.
There were certain members on here who were relentless in their targeting of posters who said this decision has ruined our good recruitment in the forwards. All off season a few of us were hammered about this topic.
Those chicken shits rarely even post here anymore but it is important to hammer home what a disaster this decision has been, as predicted by a minority who have grown in numbers to now be the majority.

We were just as bad under Madge. Maybe worse. The only difference is we had 2 games where we played okay and snuck 1 point victories. The other 10 games he coached before being sacked were dreadful. A third win against Trent Barrett's even more hopeless Dogs, then 18-44 vs Souths before the sacking.
I reckon the only difference is atm is that we throw it around more now (mostly to no one or to someone in just a bad or worse position)

Unless sheens wins he’ll be 0-6 which will be worse.

Who cares about his bloody pace. Brooks is quickish and he's the worst half in Rugby league. Hastings, despite Newcastle having no Ponga is steering Newcastle to positive results. We'd have won 2-3 games if he'd stayed instead of Brooks
Conjecture. I disagree but all good.

Nope I don’t think we should.
When news first came about Brooks staying and Jackson moving on, the majority on here smashed the minority who complained about it.
There were certain members on here who were relentless in their targeting of posters who said this decision has ruined our good recruitment in the forwards. All off season a few of us were hammered about this topic.
Those chicken shits rarely even post here anymore but it is important to hammer home what a disaster this decision has been, as predicted by a minority who have grown in numbers to now be the majority.
Understand, but we can’t go back in time. And the club is unaccountable… and shit as it is we can’t do anything about brooks or douhie as fans… so let’s just throw up new ideas and Atleast try to make ourselves feel positive because dwelling on the past is too painful lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back