Broncos / Weststigers pick the score

Wait to see what happens with SOO selections and Tedesco's possible availability

Broncos without their rep players are still a top 8 team, and it being up in QLD I don't give us much hope unfortunately

I'd be much more confident if it was down here

I'll go:

Brisbane 30
WTigers 10

I don't know where the stats hide, but don't we usually go ok against the Broncos?
I reckon if they're down on troops, we can take them. Even more confident if Littlejohn was in for Brooks, but that's not going to happen.

@wd in perth said:
I don't know where the stats hide, but don't we usually go ok against the Broncos?
I reckon if they're down on troops, we can take them. Even more confident if Littlejohn was in for Brooks, but that's not going to happen.

Quite the opposite actually, if you thought Roosters were our bogey team well Brisbane definitely take the cake. Can't remember the exact stats but we've only won 2 of our last 10 against them and have an 18% winning record in our short head to head career with them

We generally get toweled up by them aswell

@Cultured Bogan said:
Tigers - 1
Broncos - 878627575471628174917297146

Good news , FootyTab have given me the same odds as the score line of it happening and I'm going to throw Geo's farm on it

Secondly , who will kick the field goal , Grant or Ava ??

@clifferdSH said:
@wd in perth said:

Quite the opposite actually, if you thought Roosters were our bogey team well Brisbane definitely take the cake. Can't remember the exact stats but we've only won 2 of our last 10 against them and have an 18% winning record in our short head to head career with them

We generally get toweled up by them aswell

Ok, fair enough. I'm not surprised.

@happy tiger said:
@Cultured Bogan said:
Tigers - 1
Broncos - 878627575471628174917297146

Good news , FootyTab have given me the same odds as the score line of it happening and I'm going to throw Geo's farm on it

Secondly , who will kick the field goal , Grant or Ava ??

Jack Buchanan :stuck_out_tongue:

Tigpies 2
Donkeys 1

The day is Friday, May 27, 2016\. Fans piled in to watch their beloved Nepal Donkeys play the much maligned Western Tigpies. What was witnessed that day had to be seen to be believed.

Just a kid, the great Luke Brooks delivered one of the all time performances. It began in the 30th minute. With a 30% completion rate, it looked all over. There was no chance of gaining a result. But then it happened.

Gavin Badger did the unthinkable. He began blowing penalty after penalty. Whenever the Tigpies were in trouble, PENALTY!

The Donkeys didn't know how to react. Despite having a 93% completition rate at the 60 minute mark, the referees wouldn't let them in the game.

71st minute, Luke Brooks kicks the goal from right in front. 2-0.
And then it happens.

75th minute, Ben Hunt channels his inner Ben Hunt to throw the game in the most bizarre circumstances imaginable.

Having allowed the Western Tigpies to flop all over the ruck the entire game, suddenly referee Gavin Badger decides 15 seconds is too long for a play of the ball.

PENALTY! Right in front! 5 minutes to go, the Donkeys will take this to golden point with a shot at goal. Then, the unthinkable.

Ben Hunt, having had brain transfer surgery with Greg Inglis the night before, takes a quick tap and drop kicks the ball over the post.

Gavin Badger blew time five minutes early, and thus ended the greatest game of all time.

@WestsSupporter said:
Tigpies 2
Donkeys 1

The day is Friday, May 27, 2016\. Fans piled in to watch their beloved Nepal Donkeys play the much maligned Western Tigpies. What was witnessed that day had to be seen to be believed.

Just a kid, the great Luke Brooks delivered one of the all time performances. It began in the 30th minute. With a 30% completion rate, it looked all over. There was no chance of gaining a result. But then it happened.

Gavin Badger did the unthinkable. He began blowing penalty after penalty. Whenever the Tigpies were in trouble, PENALTY!

The Donkeys didn't know how to react. Despite having a 93% completition rate at the 60 minute mark, the referees wouldn't let them in the game.

71st minute, Luke Brooks kicks the goal from right in front. 2-0.
And then it happens.

75th minute, Ben Hunt channels his inner Ben Hunt to throw the game in the most bizarre circumstances imaginable.

Having allowed the Western Tigpies to flop all over the ruck the entire game, suddenly referee Gavin Badger decides 15 seconds is too long for a play of the ball.

PENALTY! Right in front! 5 minutes to go, the Donkeys will take this to golden point with a shot at goal. Then, the unthinkable.

Ben Hunt, having had brain transfer surgery with Greg Inglis the night before, takes a quick tap and drop kicks the ball over the post.

Gavin Badger blew time five minutes early, and thus ended the greatest game of all time.

Got to Nepal Donkeys and stopped. Can't stand those unfunny tw@s.

Uh oh, scary question…...I shudder to think what might happen. If we finish within 20 it will be a great result. Hope I'm wrong but....36-12 Broncos.

I think that if Tedesco doesn't play, we will struggle to score a point.
Broncos 38, Tiges 4

I received a call from the Wests Tigers marketing dept the other day asking if I wished to by a pass to a players/fans social night then attend the game next night. As I was at work I asked if she could send me an email with the details. Email sent. I spoke to wifey and son about it and they were less than enthusiastic about it. As my wife said "why would you drive for 6 hours, pay for accommodation and pay $150 for the deal, only to sit there and watch the Tigers get flogged?"

She then reminded my that the Tigers have never won a game that we have attended.

So for the sake of our great club I will stay right away so that they can have a better chance of a win.

I am selfless.

Not going to be pretty, even without their entire forward pack.

Members online

Back