Brooksy Sent Off

Peaking

Absolutely loved it when Brooksy was sent off and when he was walking off the field every Tigers fan in the stadium was standing on their feet and applauding. Its stuff like that which makes me proud to be a Wests Tigers fan. He would have been loving every second of it too.
What a win! i'm gonna be on a high all weekend now!

yeah I'm on high as well , but need to somehow go to sleep cause I start work at 6am tomorrow .

Brooks is just a kid, but that foul was an oldtimer special, ate the clock and allowed the boys to suck in the deep ones, even though we were pretty weak in the organisation and decision making letting it get converted to points, it was the spot on correct decision.

Love this kid

thats the greatest thing i have ever seen, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. when he was sent everyone just stood up and applauded. what a player he will be

@Black'n'White said:
Brooks is just a kid, but that foul was an oldtimer special, ate the clock and allowed the boys to suck in the deep ones, even though we were pretty weak in the organisation and decision making letting it get converted to points, it was the spot on correct decision.

Love this kid

Absolutely. With the new 40/20 rule they score straight away.

Not sure if those watching on TV saw it but at the ground - every player on the bench high fived him when he came off - Awesome

@Boonboon2 said:
Not sure if those watching on TV saw it but at the ground - every player on the bench high fived him when he came off - Awesome

Yep, the TV followed him off as he walked along the bench. Great to see.
& a classic cheeky halfback move that got him sent.
Lovely work :slight_smile:

@Tygr said:
Absolutely loved it when Brooksy was sent off and when he was walking off the field every Tigers fan in the stadium was standing on their feet and applauding. Its stuff like that which makes me proud to be a Wests Tigers fan. He would have been loving every second of it too.
What a win! i'm gonna be on a high all weekend now!

Would be fun trying to explain to someone new to the game that you can get sin binned for that but you can head high most if the night and stay on! In saying that he deserved to be binned but I think a quick tap is a huge reward for a 40/20.

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

What a little champion…..played all over the current City halfback.
City rep jersey after a handful of games ?
Sure why not !

@Jazza said:
I was cheering too. Then it hit me, he is in my NRL Supercoach team :frowning: haha

Thought the same with my Fantasy team. Oh well, it was worth it haha!

@Irvine said:
What a little champion…..played all over the current City halfback.
City rep jersey after a handful of games ?
Sure why not !

Sure, Tedesco did it!

Members online

Back