Bryce Gibbs

The fool will get suspended for that. His penalty when the Eels were getting a roll on I can understand, but Burt was over the line and there was no need for the knees.

ive just never liked gibbs. above all he is a really selfish player. that sort of rubbish just lets down the whole side.

I REST MY CASE!!

To all the experts who said he "gives these penalties on purpose","you're just being personal",his "penalties HELP US"…well he REALLY helped us this time - we had an 8 point lead and he fixed that problem for us!

Then two minutes later he is laying all over the play the ball AGAIN and nearly gives away another penalty!

PILLOW,PILLOW,PILLOW,PILLOW,PILLOW,PILLOW,PILLOW,PILLOW,PILLOW and PILLOW :imp:

I am one of the ones that complains about Gibbs but the last few weeks I have been coming around because I have begun to recognise his defensive efforts.

@tiger3 said:
I REST MY CASE!!

To all the experts who said he "gives these penalties on purpose","you're just being personal",his "penalties HELP US"…well he REALLY helped us this time - we had an 8 point lead and he fixed that problem for us!

Then two minutes later he is laying all over the play the ball AGAIN and nearly gives away another penalty!

PILLOW,PILLOW,PILLOW,PILLOW,PILLOW,PILLOW,PILLOW,PILLOW,PILLOW and PILLOW :imp:

Last week I told you to have a drink and calm down.

This week, PLEASE BREAK LOOSE. tHIS GUY IS A GOOSE

tiger3 wrote:
I REST MY CASE!!
>
>
>
PILLOW,PILLOW,PILLOW,PILLOW,PILLOW,PILLOW,PILLOW,PILLOW,PILLOW and PILLOW :imp: >

3:21 in to this half ....BECAUSE PARRA NEEDED ANOTHER 6 POINTS !!!!!

I need one of those oxygen training tanks!!!

This guy is a freaking dope!!! If he's better than any front rower we have in Reserve Grade or Toyota cup then we have major problems. He offers absolutely NOTHING!!!!!! Play Moltzen in the front row, play anyone but not this knuckle head!!!!

Wake up those bagging Bryce, he's been outstanding. No way was that worth an extra two points.

well done bryce you dope … responsible for 14 at least ....4 wrongs dosent make everything right ....

Whether it was worth 2 points or not it was simply a stupid, grubby play. It was always going to risk a penalty. There was no need for it. We will criticise Gibbs when he deserves (which is often enough) and praise him when he deserves it (which is becoming more often than it used to be).

@southerntiger said:
Whether it was worth 2 points or not it was simply a stupid, grubby play. It was always going to risk a penalty. There was no need for it. We will criticise Gibbs when he deserves (which is often enough) and praise him when he deserves it (which is becoming more often than it used to be).

hahahahahahaha, Grubby? Mate watch nearly every try and u see exactly the same thing. Players slide in all the time like that.

Back