CEO - Shane Richardson

I think this is the point which goes to bias in decision making.
Young player struggling to get a contract, knocked back by Fulton 4 months prior to Richo’s appointment. However, enter Richo and Benji wants him. Richo did say he would never sign a player the coach didn’t want. Some quid pro quo negotiating? Or did Benji suddenly discover the Kids highlights reel? 😂

I can't believe they're trying to drum up some kerfuffle about us signing a kid that went well in the Q Cup on a lower tier deal...
I swear, If Richo wasn't his manager... They'd be bashing us from some other angle on the same signing...
The Cat and the Hat are gone, So they really are scrapping the bottom of the barrel...

Good news for the kid though - No one even knew he existed a few weeks ago....
Now he's the most talked about centre in the game.
I hope he handles the transition well 😂😂

I can't believe they're trying to drum up some kerfuffle about us signing a kid that went well in the Q Cup on a lower tier deal...
I swear, If Richo wasn't his manager... They'd be bashing us from some other angle on the same signing...
The Cat and the Hat are gone, So they really are scrapping the bottom of the barrel...

Good news for the kid though - No one even knew he existed a few weeks ago....
Now he's the most talked about centre in the game.
I hope he handles the transition well 😂😂
😂It was good while it lasted

If Richardson was any other club not namesd West Tigers this story would have been a non starter
100%. There are conflicts of interest across the league with agents being tied closely to recruitment heads or sons playing for their father's football teams.

If Benji hadn't signed off, then yes. But since he did, it's a complete waste of printer ink.

Young player struggling to get a contract, knocked back by Fulton 4 months prior to Richo’s appointment. However, enter Richo and Benji wants him. Richo did say he would never sign a player the coach didn’t want. Some quid pro quo negotiating? Or did Benji suddenly discover the Kids highlights reel? 😂
Would Fulton be keener if he was in the Tartak stable?

You're obviously still devastated that dumb and dumber have been punted, so I take it you didn't bother to read Richo's statement? Sent the club a highlights reel of the kid several months ago - and Benji never saw it.

Fulton's opinion now (thankfully) irrelevant too.

You're obviously still devastated that dumb and dumber have been punted, so I take it you didn't bother to read Richo's statement? Sent the club a highlights reel of the kid several months ago - and Benji never saw it.

Fulton's opinion now (thankfully) irrelevant too.
When I look at Pascoe I can see that his hairdresser definitely has heaps of creative flair. Your post comes as no surprise, boundless creativity.

Or somewhere in between. Need to look at where we were at.

4 months ago, Benji would have been focused on an experienced outside back. We only had 1 spot back then as Reilly and Webster-Mansfield were still on the books (released Late Nov).

Since then, we released those 2, resigned Charlie, added Alaimalo and Olam. Only then was Faataape added. Olam was announced a few days later, but already known based on rumbilings.

It would be reasonable to think he would have dismissed it, based on the email, without watching the reel. Faataape just didn't meet the criteria at the time.

If those clowns in Front Office at the time were sending cup players when he had asked for experience, then that's where the fault was. Not with what happened after.

Last edited:
Or somewhere in between. Need to look at where we were at.

4 months ago, Benji would have been focused on an experienced outside back. We only had 1 spot back then as Reilly and Webster-Mansfield were still on the books (released Late Nov).

Since then, we had released those 2, resigned Charlie, added Olam and Alaimalo. Only then was Faataape added.

It would be reasonable to think he would have dismissed it, based on the email, without watching the reel. Faataape just didn't meet the criteria at the time.

If those clowns in Front Office at the time were sending cup players when he had asked for experience, then that's where the fault was. Not with what happened after.
They could spot a reserve grader with amazing consistency

Back