CEO - Shane Richardson

Blake Mozer is the 9 at Broncos waiting for his chance.
That could be him was told he is a wonderful player only problem is he is a Queensland's Lander not again with the 9's they produce

What ? No im saying that the parasitic nature of the news media and the way the propel hyperbole , and mania , means f even they haven’t latched onto this story , then I’d say it’s either only at the beginning of the story , or it’s a non starter Z
Those POS will sensationalise an argument over dinner

the story broke after 360 finished last week … let’s see what happens next week …

Like I said … if they don’t mention the story then bury it

the story broke after 360 finished last week … let’s see what happens next week …

I reckon lawyers are tuned into 360, looking at every angle. 😂
Kenty has already had to apologise for something said about Richo.
poke the bear at your own peril.😜

Did you copy and paste that from the other 4 dolts that posted the exact same thing when embarrassed on this forum or was that an original thought you're proud of?

“Let’s open up a new front in the Dardanelles”… one of the worst ideas in military history ever

Buzz works for the DT as his day job , not fox sports . Same with pooper and the worst 3 of the lot Bitchie , Carrywankis and Creepy Crawley . So they would have been spreading it all weekend

Buzz works for the DT as his day job , not fox sports . Same with pooper and the worst 3 of the lot Bitchie , Carrywankis and Creepy Crawley . So they would have been spreading it all weekend

ok Buddy…. Nothing to worry about then …

After our interview with Gary Barnier yesterday, I am confident that all the recommendations will be put into action, so that is one obstacle out of the way.

After our interview with Gary Barnier yesterday, I am confident that all the recommendations will be put into action, so that is one obstacle out of the way.
That's reassuring @cochise . A digression, do you or anyone know what the relationship is currently like between Holman Barnes Group & Wests Group Macarthur?

For the Wests Tigers future as Richo is trying to do, we need the support of Wests Macarthur especially in the grassroots & development aligning with the planned COE for pathways at Campbelltown.

Hopefully any past petty politics is put aside by HBG & WGM for the future stability & growth of our great club. I know they are competitors to a degree in the clubs industry (although different locations) but some MOU between the two would be so good for rugby league.

Reactions: 851
That's reassuring @cochise . A digression, do you or anyone know what the relationship is currently like between Holman Barnes Group & Wests Group Macarthur?

For the Wests Tigers future as Richo is trying to do, we need the support of Wests Macarthur especially in the grassroots & development aligning with the planned COE for pathways at Campbelltown.

Hopefully any past petty politics is put aside by HBG & WGM for the future stability & growth of our great club. I know they are competitors to a degree in the clubs industry (although different locations) but some MOU between the two would be so good for rugby league.
The new admin is trying to improve that relationship at the moment. Gary did talk a little about it yesterday, I recorded the interview but am still undecided on whether to release it as there is a lot of cross over with the first interview we did with him.

The new admin is trying to improve that relationship at the moment. Gary did talk a little about it yesterday, I recorded the interview but am still undecided on whether to release it as there is a lot of cross over with the first interview we did with him.
That's great, hopefully the core of the new admin stays in place for the long-term.

It would be great if you could release it, even cross-over will good to hear again to reiterate key points.

Dont release it. Build the trust.

Back