Challenge cup 2018

Tweed_Tiger

Anyone watching the superleague challenge cup semi?

Catalans giving St Helens a dust up so far….. 0-27 HT

Drinkwater looking good

St Helens with 2 quick tries.

10-29 with 20 minutes left.

2nd semi final is straight after this game

Sam Moa scores for the Catalans and Drinkwater converts 10-35

17 minutes left..

Apparently St Helens had only lost 2 games all season before today..

Josh playing very well for the Dragons.Averaging over ten points per game since arriving. He is a very good controlling half.

How's his luck from playing ISP in front of a few hundred people to playing Challenge Cup final at Wembley in front of a huge crowd all in 1 year. Will be up against a couple ex WT players in Murdoch- Masila and Akoula.

@ said:
TIME to head off to bed so you can wake up in a couple of hours to catch this classic!.

Usually a very good game. Ill be watching

Catalans became the first foreign club to lift the Challenge Cup with a 20-14 win over Warrington, didn't see all the game but the Dragons defence was incredible as the Wolves had a mountain of possession late in the game but couldn't crack the try line.

Story on Josh Drinkwater's road to Wembley
\
\
https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2018/08/27/digging-deep-drinkwater-caps-dream-journey-from-western-sydney-to-wembley/

@ said:
Catalans became the first foreign club to lift the Challenge Cup with a 20-14 win over Warrington, didn't see all the game but the Dragons defence was incredible as the Wolves had a mountain of possession late in the game but couldn't crack the try line.

Good game wasnt it. Did you spot Adam Hills presenting the trophy. I thought it was a bit odd but it turned out he plays physical disability rugby league for Warrington.

I thought it strange when Adam was introduced to the players pre-game, I always thought he was from Melbourne and would have had no idea about League but it makes sense as he spends his time in the UK these days, so how does he go playing League then?.

@ said:
I thought it strange when Adam was introduced to the players pre-game, I always thought he was from Melbourne and would have had no idea about League but it makes sense as he spends his time in the UK these days, so how does he go playing League then?.

Not sure how he goes. Apparently a life long souths fan, I always thought he was a Victorian aswell.

Latest posts

Back