Charlie Leano

system

Worth an offer of contract from the Tigers.

He has a good amount of size and is agile and pretty fit. A bit of work and he could really be a good pick up

Worth..I agree he's a big unit and goes forward….just the sort for depth in the meat head department....

Be interesting to know if he is being looked at by the Tigers. Surely we must be looking for at least one prop out there.

Agree Smeg…still carving up in the State Cup...I thought he would be good to have on board, when I saw him last at Leichhardt the other week

It's mentioned in the dogs forum, he might be joining the Tigers next year. Obviously the dogs forum is one of the least credible places around, but at least he's a prop.

@weststigerman said:
It's mentioned in the dogs forum, he might be joining the Tigers next year. Obviously the dogs forum is one of the least credible places around, but at least he's a prop.

i think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit

you mean he's a prop now. Im sure sheens has plans to turn him into a centre.

Charlie has gone alright for Banstown Bulls this year…...at least he is a Prop....if cheap enough...why not!!

@izotope said:
you mean he's a prop now. Im sure sheens has plans to turn him into a centre.

After he turns Lawrence into a backrower and Ellis into a prop he'll have an extra prop on his hands and he'll be down a centre. It's a no brainer.

Why on earth would anyone suggest to purchase a metre eating forward to take pressure off our key playmakers and stop them kicking out on the full. That would just kill the exciting WT brand of footy of going side to side then throwing a pass into touch. Ridiculous thread!!

This bloke is hopeless he is really big but that means nothing if your soft

Staff online

Back