Choose A Player!

T91

If you could choose one player to join the Tigers from the 16 NRL Teams, (regardless of the salary cap) who would you select?

Personally I can't go past Hayne, freakishly talented player who is single-handedly carving up teams at the moment, would love to have him at the Tigers.

On current form I'd take Hayne. He's tearing sides apart at the back and is averaging over 200 metres per game.

@T91 said:
If you could choose one player to join the Tigers from the 16 NRL Teams, (regardless of the salary cap) who would you select?

Personally I can't go past Hayne, freakishly talented player who is single-handedly carving up teams at the moment, would love to have him at the Tigers.

Sheens should hold an Australia jersey to lure him here :smiley: I would love him at fullback.

@Kickme said:
Who cares, individuals dont make a team

defeats the point of the post though

watmough, as much as an asshole that he is. god he rips through lines
love hayne though as well :smiley:

@Kickme said:
Who cares, individuals dont make a team

Actually they do…17 individuals working hard and practising every day make a team

Luke Douglas goes OK.
Seems a decent fellow too....all too often the really good players seem like A holes

I would take Ben Teo in a heartbeat…..................................... :laughing: , yeah right....loser!

Greg Inglis would be my choice. I just love that fend!!!!

ive chosen four players Hayne,Inglis,Prince,Kimmorley
If i had to choose one it would probaly be Prince cause hes my favourite half in the comp even though hes not with us anymore, i love watchin him play.

@Novocastrian Tiger said:
I would take Ben Teo in a heartbeat…..................................... :laughing: , yeah right....loser!

Maybe one of his heartbeats. that's right, he has no heart.

For me it would have to be Jennings, he just just so dangerous anywhere on the field, is in amazing tryscoring form and carves everyone up.

Although Watmough does sound tempting too and comes in a close second. Imagine Watmough and Ellis in the back row, brown undies time for the opposition.

Probably Ben Hannant.

Our halves are good, our backline is good and if our pack had that one prop who gets through a mountain of work and makes 200m from 17 runs we'd be top 4.

Bronson Harrison is the leading player in the comp according to the dream team point scoring :laughing:

Back