Chris Lawrence confirms his staying at the tigers

@Flippedy said:
@LaT said:
I'll be honest, I am sort of glad Chris is going to stay.

I'll admit to bagging him and calling for him to be dropped at various times, he certainly hasn't been up to NRL standard for a while….but dammit I still like him. I just can't help but think with a decent stint free from chronic niggles he could still be the player we all remember.

Call me a dreamer, but I still want to believe.

I'm with ya LaT! Chris is still only 24, he has youth on his side. Surely he can come back from wherever it is he has been for the past 2 years. He doesn't seem the type to just throw in the towel and coast along. Hopefully, with an injury free off season he can put in the work he needs to get back to at least something close to where he was in 2011 :pray:

He needs to shred and shred and shred in the off season to get back to full speed..

The only thing we know now his staying at the tigers which is a good thing and said his not joining sharks lol. He will come good starting from next season hopfully.

Does Chris deserve a chance, whilst under contract, to overcome the horrible injury he sustained playing in our colours? I say yes!

He will continue to give everything he has at training and games- if that isn't good enough, and better options exist, he'll be dropped.

If he was benched or dropped, I imagine there would be no whining, sulking or disruptions to the team- he'd simply accept it and work even harder to get back.

Can we ask for any more than that?

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

Latest posts

Staff online

Back