Coaches Corner

crazycat

Curious to know..

What was Nathan Cayless like with the players and our forward pack.
I at first frowned at his signing as I did not see him working with our backs.

Then I went, hold on he was a key forward for Parramatta and he spent time with other teams. Maybe he can upgrade our pack and have them punching above their weight.

2022... Nothing. We went backwards if anywhere (though kudos to the guys vs Brisbane and Cowboys).

What happened.

What did Cayless do with our side?

Anyone have inside insight on what happened?

Curious to know..

What was Nathan Cayless like with the players and our forward pack.
I at first frowned at his signing as I did not see him working with our backs.

Then I went, hold on he was a key forward for Parramatta and he spent time with other teams. Maybe he can upgrade our pack and have them punching above their weight.

2022... Nothing. We went backwards if anywhere (though kudos to the guys vs Brisbane and Cowboys).

What happened.

What did Cayless do with our side?

Anyone have inside insight on what happened?
Who is our wrestling coach?

James Graham says hi , I can prep these bludgers up , sign him up , guy is loaded with passion and would have a real point to prove now after Dragons sacking , guy knows aggression and passion for you jumper

Roosters got Larry Popadoplos wrestling coach from Storm.
Does it seem odd to anyone that our defence is so poor but unlike other teams we don’t have a tackling coach?

Were those 3 in the changerooms after the game last night does anyone know? Because if they weren't it's yet another piss poor indictment on the club IMO.
They most certainly would of been in there if we had won.

Kimmorley has been sold down the river with his appointment, from the outside it looks like he has been left posted. No visible support, no support in the press from anyone in the club. Saturday night should come as no surprise, our club is so gutless from the top down. No professionalism at all.

Were those 3 in the changerooms after the game last night does anyone know? Because if they weren't it's yet another piss poor indictment on the club IMO.

Kimmorley has been sold down the river with his appointment, from the outside it looks like he has been left posted. No visible support, no support in the press from anyone in the club. Saturday night should come as no surprise, our club is so gutless from the top down. No professionalism at all.
Brett cut a lonely figure, sitting by himself yawning.

You sound Surprised.....
He was always our Lee Harvey Oswald.

We threw it to a bloke who wasn't really even our current coaching set up,
Had absolutely no experience to speak of. Didn't seem to have any aspirations to be a head coach and hasn't even made it to an assistant coach level in his post playing career....

Post Madge was about Bloodletting,
Blooding some young blokes and not ruining any coaching careers....
And leaving Sheens to kick off next year with no blood on his hands and a better - fresher squad to get him on the front foot and make him out to be the saviour.

Noddy was silly enough to accept it - It was obvious he was to play patsy....
If he couldn't see it when all and sundry could, That's just another reason why he shouldn't be a coach.

Kimmorley is taking one for the team as coach. He's on a hiding to nothing and Sheens, Marshall, Farah would know it. He has an important role at the club with Pathways which is vital to the club's future.

Id direct my anger else where it's not their fault the club is in this position

Kimmorley is taking one for the team as coach. He's on a hiding to nothing and Sheens, Marshall, Farah would know it. He has an important role at the club with Pathways which is vital to the club's future.

That's if he doesn't walk at the end of it. I wouldn't blame him if he did.

Sheens should have been in there ripping them a new one, telling them that's how they perform knowing they are playing for their futures.

Id direct my anger else where it's not their fault the club is in this position

You sure?
Sheens sacked Madge and Robbie promoted to the coaching box the week following...
Let go of the Players they have....

Not saying it is - Or solely the reason, But it sure didn't help anything....

You sure?
Sheens sacked Madge and Robbie promoted to the coaching box the week following...
Let go of the Players they have....

Not saying it is - Or solely the reason, But it sure didn't help anything....

So all tigers woes happened in the last 4 months?

Why should they be accountable for this crap it's the club previous coach, staff players.

It's It's media narrative but doesn't make it true

Why should they be accountable for this crap it's the club previous coach, staff players.

I'm not arguing with you....
Merely making the point that history will never know if we get the spoon if Madge is here.

And sacking him has most certainly helped nothing.

I remember it differently Mate. The rot literally started in 2012, 13 and 14 with Sheens' coaching, Robbie's big mouth and Benjis big belly and ego at the time.

Latest posts

Back