Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems a bit obvious that Parramatta loose back rowers, and then get in first for Matterson, if there was not an approach by a 3rd party made months ago, and an opportunity for a $ upgrade I am a monkey's Uncle. Parramatta will be the powerhouse of the West. If our club has just been compensated for the same money of the remaining contract, then we deserve what we get, no wonder they cannot attract quality players and a marquee signing.

@Blocker1963 you guys flattered them like a third coming. So they got their heads in the clouds and there it stayed. Mindless fools and could earned a lot more if he stayed, he shot his own foot. Idiots are borned everyday, there is no prevention. He is no game breaker, just an above average broke because of his size. Our Corey is the one with guts and performed weekly above his weight. Glad to be rid of him.

I'd like to congratulate Matto on his three year Parra contract. I'd also like to congratulate him on his three year contract at Easts starting in 2021.

@Cultured_Bogan The bottom line is the bloke is a good player , not just a good person karma will catch up with him

@tig_prmz said in [Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers\.](/post/1077158) said:
God I hate parra more and more each day

Here is a toughie.

Who do you go for when Parra play Penrith?

Weren't we paying him $425k this year?

All this drama for an extra $75k a year? The guy is a muppet...

@weststigers said in [Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers\.](/post/1077783) said:

I think its pretty clear its not just money. He wants to play for a strong club that will play finals, a club that can create more opportunities for him in attack etc.

Unfortunately, playing around those blokes at Parra would be far more enjoyable than us. Same story for Moses and Teddy.

But he is still a ****head.

@weststigers said in [Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers\.](/post/1077783) said:

What drama? Does anyone really think he damaged his reputation that much? Who else in 12 months will even remember what he did besides us? I bet hardly anyone remembers what Cleary did now, except us. His reputation is intact with the general league public. No one cares about Matterson. No one even cares about Moses.

@GNR4LIFE said in [Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers\.](/post/1077788) said:

What drama? Does anyone really think he damaged his reputation that much? Who else in 12 months will even remember what he did besides us? I bet hardly anyone remembers what Cleary did now, except us. His reputation is intact with the general league public. No one cares about Matterson. No one even cares about Moses.

Beg to differ - a lot of people on here care about Sooks and Tankers.

@Russell said in [Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers\.](/post/1077790) said:
@GNR4LIFE said in [Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers\.](/post/1077788) said:

Read my post again. I’m talking about non Tigers supporters. They don’t care. No remembers or talks about him tanking with us.

@GNR4LIFE said in [Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers\.](/post/1077792) said:
@Russell said in [Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers\.](/post/1077790) said:

Read my post again. I’m talking about non Tigers supporters. They don’t care. No remembers or talks about him tanking with us.

Doesn't no one include this Forum or are we something else?

@Russell said in [Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers\.](/post/1077793) said:
@GNR4LIFE said in [Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers\.](/post/1077792) said:

It does when I’m talking about NON Tigers supporters. Quit being pedantic.

@Aceshigh said in [Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers\.](/post/1077364) said:
@Cultured_Bogan The bottom line is the bloke is a good player , not just a good person karma will catch up with him

Like it did with Moses?

@GNR4LIFE said in [Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers\.](/post/1077795) said:
@Russell said in [Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers\.](/post/1077793) said:

Just say what you mean and we are all good. No offence meant if you are thin skinned Lol

@WeHaveCheeKam said in [Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers\.](/post/1077785) said:

I think its pretty clear its not just money. He wants to play for a strong club that will play finals, a club that can create more opportunities for him in attack etc.

Unfortunately, playing around those blokes at Parra would be far more enjoyable than us. Same story for Moses and Teddy.

But he is still a ****head.

The guy signed with us in the first place so not so sure about the finals thing. That's just spin to get away from the money side of it.

@Russell said in [Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers\.](/post/1077797) said:
@GNR4LIFE said in [Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers\.](/post/1077795) said:

Just say what you mean and we are all good. No offence meant if you are thin skinned Lol

Lol not thin skinned. But it is annoying when somebody wants to argue the language you use and not the actual content of the post.

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2019/11/18/matterson--brown-return-to-pre-season-training/

I can c the slime oozing

@GNR4LIFE said in [Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers\.](/post/1077799) said:
@Russell said in [Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers\.](/post/1077797) said:

Lol not thin skinned. But it is annoying when somebody wants to argue the language you use and not the actual content of the post.

Wouldn't know what that is like

@TheDaBoss said in [Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers\.](/post/1080886) said:
https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2019/11/18/matterson--brown-return-to-pre-season-training/

I can c the slime oozing

Lets put this thread where it belongs in the Krapper he's gone let's move on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back