Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tcat said in [Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081220) said:
@Wounded_magpie God I hope Parra miss the semis for at least the next 10 years.

Why stop at 10... second thoughts just make em merge with the titans that should ensure that.

@Tigerstar said in [Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081213) said:
I reckon Madge should select Packer when we play the Eels and give him one mission to smash Matterson to pieces.

Maybe two missions...

That Matterson video on NRL.com was embarrassing. He really sounds like he's struggling to put his words together. Everything he said sounds fake and semi-scripted. Nothing he said sounded genuine, and he definitely had no belief in it. He knows he screwed up.

@Kazoo-Kid said in [Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081233) said:
That Matterson video on NRL.com was embarrassing. He really sounds like he's struggling to put his words together. Everything he said sounds fake and semi-scripted. Nothing he said sounded genuine, and he definitely had no belief in it. He knows he screwed up.

Did he mention something about how he likes how the Eels deal with player welfare? Couldn't make it out, but sounded like he was having a dig at the Tigers.

@Moh said in [Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081234) said:
@Kazoo-Kid said in [Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081233) said:

Did he mention something about how he likes how the Eels deal with player welfare? Couldn't make it out, but sounded like he was having a dig at the Tigers.

Interviewer: "What is it about the club that drew you back here?"
RM: "I really like the wellbeing that the...Parramatta...like I...uh...really trying to involve themselves in and...yeah the boys and-and the squad so far are looking unbelievable, so I just can't wait to play with the good quality of boys at this team."
here"

...what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back