Congrats Brooks

Thanks for contributing. I'm sure your post will cease all Brooks discussions.
I don’t expect it to stop, I’m in touch with reality. At least I’m contributing more than wah wah brooks sucks.

we get it people are pissed at brooks however, has the constant Brooks bashing changed the fact that he is still with club and is selected every week.

respect your right to post what you want but almost every thread in the forum ends up a brooks moan session

don’t you at least agree that’s it’s getting boring

Not true. It was a valid criticism of him earlier in the season but Brooksy has turned the corner.

He has been heavily involved in 5 of the 7 tries we've scored over the past 2 games including 2 rippers of passes right in the attacking zone. There were other passes in the attacking zone that weren't elite passes but those elite passes not many players have the ability to make.

I should also mention players around him have bombed chances that he created as well including a kick on the 5th in the attacking zone that was basically perfect last week that Bateman unfortunately didn't ground.

I wish I could go through life this ignorantly dumb.

Oh yes they will.
Our club is more focussed on politics and how they look rather than the job at hand. It’s for this reason they will announce the Brooks’ re-signing after we can get a win, round 20 I’m guessing, the boys want to give the bird to Jackson.
I always respect your opinions 20/40 but really hope you’re wrong on this one.
I for one don’t think I could stand another Brooksathon next year.

We all know he can throw some good passes where talking about the end of sets that he can't finish off and there's a lot more of those than good attacking passes

Like when he put in that grubber on the 5th under the posts and Bateman didn't ground it. Is that what you are talking about ?

I don’t expect it to stop, I’m in touch with reality. At least I’m contributing more than wah wah brooks sucks.

we get it people are pissed at brooks however, has the constant Brooks bashing changed the fact that he is still with club and is selected every week.

respect your right to post what you want but almost every thread in the forum ends up a brooks moan session

It depends. Some people get their jollies out of stuff like this. They just like to get on the good side of the mob and keep going.

I'm not stating that this is everyone but some posters on here love this stuff.

Not good people but they are weak people.

This is top level football.
Those passes are expected from your playmakers.
All spine players in every side can and do throw them.
Wait for Earl to post the 300 hour highlight package of Brooks stuff ups over his career rather than 2 videos highlighting a couple of passes.....ya know, what he is paid and expected to do 20 times a game.

Last edited:

Never, until he has a 1 way ticket to SL or is on a greyhound bus to Group 21, itll never stop....and rightfully so.

This is a forum about the Tigers, Brooks entire career has disabled the Tigers from making the 8 for a decade. I don't think he is criticised or spoken about enough. Should be dialed up 100%

It depends. Some people get their jollies out of stuff like this. They just like to get on the good side of the mob and keep going.

I'm not stating that this is everyone but some posters on here love this stuff.

Not good people but they are weak people.
I wonder what the experts think about a user deliberately changing their username and posting habits to garner attention on the daily. I'm sure 'good' wouldn't be used in that description, rather plenty of synonyms of 'weak'

Never, until he has a 1 way ticket to SL or is on a greyhound bus to Group 21, itll never stop....and rightfully so.

This is a forum about the Tigers, Brooks entire career has disabled the Tigers from making the 8 for a decade. I don't think he is criticised or spoken about enough. Should be dialed up 100%
As your namesake once said: "When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Yes, I acknowledge that was a nice kick and JB did stuff up.
Ok now on the flip side take us through the getting tackled on the last tackle and stuff like that.

That getting caught on the last is a common one now though. It's not that bad.

I found this comment from Klemmer about Brooks interesting: “He's doing his best. He's trying but it's not going so well.”

That doesn’t sound like the description of someone who’s “carving up” “killing it” “having STFU games” or being our “number one points creator”...

Last edited:
1st intelligent idea ive heard in years,via a manly supporter,Brookes 2 parra next year

I found this comment from Klemmer about Brooks interesting: “He's doing his best. He's trying but it's not going so well.”

That doesn’t sound like the description of someone who’s “carving up” “killing it” “having STFU games” or being our “number one points creator”...
Not even close.

Brooks MUST be dropped to reserve grade, if he doesn't dominate in the reserves after 10years in the top grade he will clearly be exposed as a over payed and under performer that we all know he is. 7-0!! Time to Blood a young fella in the top grade now, can't do any worse.
Surely the idea has been thrown around for f.uck sake

Brooks MUST be dropped to reserve grade, if he doesn't dominate in the reserves after 10years in the top grade he will clearly be exposed as a over payed and under performer that we all know he is. 7-0!! Time to Blood a young fella in the top grade now, can't do any worse.
Surely the idea has been thrown around for f.uck sake
You’re totally correct mate but won’t happen.
There have been more than enough chances, over many years, to give him a stint in the Reggie’s but it’s never happened before, and it’s not going to happen now.
Can’t tell you why but the whole thing is a sick joke that we just have to live with. Makes my blood boil that he keeps getting this special treatment.

Back