Congrats Fans. We Take The Spoon Next Week.

I have a feeling the next home game, Leichhardt against the Eels, they could get another booing like they did the Tommy Raudonikis farewell, if they keep playing poorly.

lets hope its only for a week,then we pick ourselves up,dust off.the spoon is not as bad as some think, it may shake the club out of its slumber

I was telling everybody all summer and I was shouted down as the greatest pessimist the world has ever seen. Now look at things and how the forum itself feels.
Yes you were right GNR. I didn’t believe you at the time because I honestly thought they wouldn’t be dumb enough to sack the coach.
I think the biggest mistake was made 12 years ago when a few clubs were building their CoE and developing kids. Gus at Panthers followed a process he had learned from two successful sporting clubs, the 49ers and Everton soccer who were recruiting kids as young as 5-8 years. Collecting them from home training hard in the morning then taking them to school, then more training after school, then home.
From an outsiders perspective, Our board appeared more focussed on internal political issues, telling Sheens they didn’t want to be a development club and don’t slam the door on ya way out.

I don't know if you guys have the spoon "wrapped up" per say, the warriors and titans are vying for it too.

Personally I think you'll finish 14th, tits 15th and the warriors will claim the coveted prize

I don't know if you guys have the spoon "wrapped up" per say, the warriors and titans are vying for it too.

Personally I think you'll finish 14th, tits 15th and the warriors will claim the coveted prize
Both already beat us. Before we gave up.

No point arguing,whining,whinging,making excuses etc
We were expected to get the spoon at the beginning of the year & sadly we will get it
On a positive note we can’t go any lower & the only way is up

Members online

Back