Conspiracy theories

earl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpInOs1Fyno

I figure that there are a couple of posters on here that are prone to believe in conspiracy theories. This is an interesting video on how these conspiracy theories come about and the people that believe in them.

@tigerbalm said in [Conspiracy theories](/post/1293184) said:
Some sheeple think the earth is round lol.

And some believe what they say about Covid

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?113667-Recent-Pfizer-Covid19-vaccine-data-an-applied-failure

@mike said in [Conspiracy theories](/post/1293197) said:
Nice honeypot thread

Apparently Chairman Dan got the honeypot treatment in China and if you don't know what that is look for Elon Musk talking about it

Imagine thinking the billionaires that run this world are keeping no secrets and acting in your interest

It looks like the exact opposite has happened. The response to all the crazies out there is show me the proof.

Sure, look up MK ULTRA, Gulf of Tonkin, 'weapons of mass destruction', not to mention ol' Epstein and who he had on his island

@Regan said in [Conspiracy theories](/post/1293196) said:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?113667-Recent-Pfizer-Covid19-vaccine-data-an-applied-failure

Man what did I click on.

Going back to the Nofa thread.

@Regan said in [Conspiracy theories](/post/1293196) said:

Man you are really doubling down aren't you. I went to that site. It's pretty hilarious. The first link was the daily mail. I mean it's not scientific. For people who require a higher burden of proof than a dodgy article on a crap news outlet it doesn't pass muster.

The CDC article was hilarious. I assume it's factual but it doesn't back up your point at all. Anaphylaxis is an allergic reaction and yes people will have allergic reactions to vaccines. They will also have allergic reactions to peanuts.

There are clear directives on prescribing the vaccine from the CDC:- https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/info-by-product/clinical-considerations.html?

So it's a non issue or maybe better put a known issue that needs to be managed. The point being the vast majority of people will not have an allergic reaction to the vaccine.

The problem with conspiracy theorists is that they look for evidence to confirm their view and not the other way around. So evidence of a rigorous process for administering the vaccine and countering any problems is viewed as evidence of a conspiracy when it's not.

@DGilly said in [Conspiracy theories](/post/1293210) said:
Sure, look up MK ULTRA, Gulf of Tonkin, 'weapons of mass destruction', not to mention ol' Epstein and who he had on his island

What has this got to do with anything ? I mean I looked up MK ULTRA and I don't doubt it's true. The point being it's been exposed. Is that really a conspiracy theory.

It's like you know that bad stuff happens. We've seen that with Trumpy. We've seen that with Adolf. We've seen that with Pol Pot. We've seen it with China. I get that.

I just don't understand how this is impacting you personally.

@Earl said in [Conspiracy theories](/post/1293215) said:
@DGilly said in [Conspiracy theories](/post/1293210) said:

What has this got to do with anything ? I mean I looked up MK ULTRA and I don't doubt it's true. The point being it's been exposed. Is that really a conspiracy theory.

It's like you know that bad stuff happens. We've seen that with Trumpy. We've seen that with Adolf. We've seen that with Pol Pot. We've seen it with China. I get that.

I just don't understand how this is impacting you personally.

Yeah let them lie and kill millions of Iraqi kids becuase hey it doesnt affect my life right.

Also fractional reserve banking definitely affects my life, and yours.

You're not smart if every thought or opinion you have is exactly what you're told to think

@DGilly said in [Conspiracy theories](/post/1293216) said:
You’re not smart if every thought or opinion you have is exactly what you’re told to think

This is nuts. I think for myself. I use critical thinking. It's really high up on my list of important traits to have. Did you even read that I said I don't doubt that MK ULTRA was true.

I suggest you come back with some proof of what you are stating and then I'll listen.

Atm you are just rambling and it's non sensical.

Also fractional reserve banking doesn't impact my life. I have completed control of my finances. I save money and invest it wisely. I had to use critical thinking to work out the right way to invest.

@Earl said in [Conspiracy theories](/post/1293220) said:
You’re not smart if every thought or opinion you have is exactly what you’re told to think

This is nuts. I think for myself. I use critical thinking. It's really high up on my list of important traits to have.

I suggest you come back with some proof of what you are stating and then I'll listen.

Atm you are just rambling and it's non senical.

What have I claimed that isn't true? How bout you prove to me that something like weapons of mass destruction were real?

Along with politics and religion, this thread will get nasty haha.*

*Nostradamus predicted this🙄

@Earl said in [Conspiracy theories](/post/1293220) said:

Also fractional reserve banking doesn't impact my life. I have completed control of my finances. I save money and invest it wisely. I had to use critical thinking to work out the right way to invest.

See that shows that you don't even know what fractional reserve banking is. If you use money it affects you lmao

Latest posts

Back