Could be a dumb question

no such thing as a dumb question,is there?.vegemite is in the cupboard with the tom sauce,any thing on toast is good,punt the wet backs,cheats

It's up there with Legos.

I am just glad they aren't the Melbourne Sheeps.

Reactions: PJ_
no such thing as a dumb question,is there?.vegemite is in the cupboard with the tom sauce,any thing on toast is good,punt the wet backs,cheats
Did you wait all night for that Merlot, gold, simply gold jerry 🤣

sitting in the back row all week,bn party central here the last month 1/2,ps give Duwy back 2 Bennet,free upsome cash 4 a proper center
Your crazy man, seriously warpy funnydoodey

I hate it too. Also hate when people say "aks", instead of asks. And anythink really pisses me off. Where is the "k" in thing?

Now I know why you need a name, sorry names 🤣🤣🤣
Yep, it’s not just something you can dig up from thin air. Frankly I got sick of having to come up with unique usernames. You have one you like and you end up having to alter it for each different site or what have you that you have signed up for.
Too be honest, I’m surprised there was only one of me out there. Thought I was really going to needanewname, or needanothername or even needanameagain.

Yep, it’s not just something you can dig up from thin air. Frankly I got sick of having to come up with unique usernames. You have one you like and you end up having to alter it for each different site or what have you that you have signed up for.
Too be honest, I’m surprised there was only one of me out there. Thought I was really going to needanewname, or needanothername or even needanameagain.
Hey mate I love it, I knew what you were implying the first time I saw it. I haven't seen others like it so I thinks it's original.
I was just having joke at the post, which was very good and you were having a go at names 😀

Hey mate I love it, I knew what you were implying the first time I saw it. I haven't seen others like it so I thinks it's original.
I was just having joke at the post, which was very good and you were having a go at names 😀
Glad I have a fan!. On the topic of the topic, imagine if the Redcliffe dolphins were instead called the Redcliffe Fish or the Redcliffe Shrimp.
That would screw with everyone all over again.
I just thought of other real life examples. The Tampa Bay Thunders.
The Adelaide Powers
Or the Northern Prides just off the top of my head.

Glad I have a fan!. On the topic of the topic, imagine if the Redcliffe dolphins were instead called the Redcliffe Fish or the Redcliffe Shrimp.
That would screw with everyone all over again.
I just thought of other real life examples. The Tampa Bay Thunders.
The Adelaide Powers
Or the Northern Prides just off the top of my head.
I've got nothing 🤣

Latest posts

Members online

Back