Could the Balmain junior league use Pratten park for their junior comps and senior park footy teams? Just like how Birchgrove is utilised?

I’ve gone past it a few times when I’ve gone to LO to watch us play. The ground itself is ok it’s not exactly breathtaking even LO in its current state I would say is better.

But I agree our lower grade games should be played at either LO or Campbelltown. If I was in charge I would make a day of it, I’d change our cup side back to Wests Tigers, have Flegg, Cup and NRL played all on the same day at the same ground.
Going back in time that's how it used to be, then the NRL changed it up, don't understand it was bad move, much better the old way then you get to see the juniors with bright futures coming through instead of having to read reports on the forum, you can have your own opinion on them.
 
Last edited:
Having lived at Caves Beach for the last 30 years I wouldn't have a clue what the COE ground looks like.

If you are suggesting it to be more modern, I get your argument, but LO is about to be upgraded.

Playing minor grade games away from the top two just splits up the supporter base it would probably attract more Magpies jerseys than Wests Tigers, only use the main grounds is my solution.c
Having lived at Caves Beach for the last 30 years I wouldn't have a clue what the COE ground looks like.

If you are suggesting it to be more modern, I get your argument, but LO is about to be upgraded.

Playing minor grade games away from the top two just splits up the supporter base it would probably attract more Magpies jerseys than Wests Tigers, only use the main grounds is my solution.
Yeah good idea.
 
Back
Top