Cricket Season Thread

Lehman just got out in the 90’s
Leg glanced it straight into the keeper?
I just read that Lehmann is no longer available or ineligible to play for Australia
He signed a three year contract to play County cricket as a local player as his Mum is English
He now plays as an overseas recruit for SA

Crazy stuff huh
 
I just read that Lehmann is no longer available or ineligible to play for Australia
He signed a three year contract to play County cricket as a local player as his Mum is English
He now plays as an overseas recruit for SA

Crazy stuff huh
Wot?
Darren Lehman (Boof), his son is a turncoat?

Well I’ll say what most are thinking; he’s to shite for us, (said in my best pommy accent), maybe he can get a crack in a shite team.

Always like the way Boof was prepared to do the best for the team, even after he didn’t get picked until late.
 
Wot?
Darren Lehman (Boof), his son is a turncoat?

Well I’ll say what most are thinking; he’s to shite for us, (said in my best pommy accent), maybe he can get a crack in a shite team.

Always like the way Boof was prepared to do the best for the team, even after he didn’t get picked until late.
Like a WTs recruit .....have him for 10+ years and when he finally starts to come good he walks away
Been averaging 45 + in Shield / County cricket over the last 18 months
 
Back
Top