Cricket Season Thread

Can I ask a question In Australia you lose time the previous day , you start the next day half an hour early
Is that not recognised world wide by the ICC ??
 
if this was last year the poms are 4 -99 and they just slash at everything and throw away wickets to starc cummins and co and end up all out for 140

South Africa have a bit more tenacity and grit in batting than the poms do,
aussies will not get cheap wickets like they did in the Ashes they have to try and take them
 
draw was $6 before first ball bowled !
I must admit after the 1st session I'm leaning towards a Australian win .....I didn't expect the SAFFAS to lose early wickets today
Durban looked like it was going to become a highway with spin coming into play late day 4 / day 5
Add the weather predictions
Still a lot to play out
 
I must admit after the 1st session I'm leaning towards a Australian win .....I didn't expect the SAFFAS to lose early wickets today
Durban looked like it was going to become a highway with spin coming into play late day 4 / day 5
Add the weather predictions
Still a lot to play out
some good cummins bowling sosme of those batsmen had no idea duck or weave lol
im still keen on draw if SAFFAS can get close to 300 this innings
took a bit of the $3.50 draw to cover my SA bet
aussies are 1.52
the aussie batting line up could well collapse second innings yet.
been an interesting test match
 
Back
Top