Crystal Ball..12/15...on a roll & it's lookin good v Broncos

triserratops

Regrettabley the Ball was at it's most accurate last week…...freakishly predicting scorelines, injuries and set plays!!!

As I peer into the ball...................

:eek:pen_mouth: This was the look across the entire Tigers playing roster as Fitzy snags a 7 shirt for the Broncos match!

:confused: Whilst over in the Forum faces are looking more like this as The Fitzy debate fires up yet again!

:sunglasses: If the Crystal ball had a face it would be looking like this because it can clarify/certify that there is a method behind the Fitzy madness and that he is set to play a significant role during the Broncos match!

:wink: Thursday: Robbie Farah, Chris Lawrence & Chris Heighington are contemplating ringing Shannon Noll and re-releasing the song "What about me"..........it isn't fair, I done enough and I want my share...can't you see....I wanna Jersey......Scott, Snowden & Ennis are not fit for the team..........WHAT ABOUT ME!!!!!

:smiley: Friday Morning: The Brisbane newspapers are labelling the Tigers as pretenders and that even a weakened Broncos side can defeat this luke-warm Tigers outfit.

:astonished: Pre game: A surprising number of Tigers supporters are making themselves heard!

Gametime:
:imp: The penalty count is going against us early and the Broncos dominante field position and score first.......

:smiley: After a slow start Farah takes charge and starts to make some breaks from dummy half drawing a few offside penalties of our own!

:stuck_out_tongue: 15 minutes of attacking footy sees the Tigers score back to back and go into the Halftime break with a 10-8 advantage.

:eek:pen_mouth: After a quiet 1st half Benji starts to get into the game and a Blistering attacking move sees him combine with Fitzy & Farah and the Tigers score a sizzling TRY that almost gets a standing ovation from the QLD fans!

:wink: After a brief scare when the Broncos close the margin, the Tigers STEP UP and play a controlled and calculated final 10 minutes to seal the game and secure 3rd spot!!!

:smiley: :slight_smile: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses: Tigers by 10

Lucky Numbers 1, 5, 9, 11.
**INJURY-I know :unamused: ..........but the ball says 70/30 chance that it is a Broncos player that suffers a game ending injury!

Next Week v Titans: Could be the 1st Golden point match for the Tigers in 2010….....

:cry: ***The Crystal Ball also briefly showed a crying Maradona...............Ze Germans are coming!!!!

Tri wishes you all an enjoyable weekend....
:sign:

i think your right on the money this time tri!!!!!! i hope theres a tonne of tigers supporters there!!!!

go the tiges

@Cultured Bogan said:
Hey Tri, does the ball see another quinella for Lote to get him back on track?

Just peered into the ball again and the Ball's conclusion on your question is:
Having Lawrence switching to the halves and out of the centres means that Lote won't see much of the ball on the wing but will still cause problems when cutting back in field. 1 TRY max.
Prediction:A couple of Tigers forwards will get their name on the score sheet. :smiley:

@BrissieTiger67 said:
i think your right on the money this time tri!!!!!! i hope theres a tonne of tigers supporters there!!!!

go the tiges

This time????
Cmon..12/15 is a pretty good strike rate :wink:

@triserratops said:
@Cultured Bogan said:

Having Lawrence switching to the halves and out of the centres means that Lote won't see much of the ball on the wing but will still cause problems when cutting back in field. 1 TRY max.
Prediction:A couple of Tigers forwards will get their name on the score sheet. :smiley:

As long as the score sheet has one Gareth Ellis on there I will be happy.

@Cultured Bogan said:
@triserratops said:
@Cultured Bogan said:

As long as the score sheet has one Gareth Ellis on there I will be happy.

As long as the score sheet reads tigers having more points than the Broncos I will be happy :stuck_out_tongue:

I get the feeling that I will be posting one of these at 9.30pm friday night!
:master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master:

Tri, In regards to the Titans game - Is the ball showing anything about who may be wearing the number 7 jumper?

Having seen the success of the ball last week, I may need to thrown a whole $1 on the Tigers by 10pts.

This is starting to get scary. I read this thread avidly awaiting the future truth????
I think we'll win, so I'm glad the ball agrees.

What is correct is todays courier mail talking up a broncos win today. Is also there "best bet" of the weekend.

@triserratops said:
@BrissieTiger67 said:

go the tiges

This time????
Cmon..12/15 is a pretty good strike rate :wink:

lol sorry i will rephrase;

Another damn good prediction from the tri, your strike rate must be at 12/15 now right? that is pretty good !!! :slight_smile:

@NJLM78 said:
Tri, In regards to the Titans game - Is the ball showing anything about who may be wearing the number 7 jumper?

Having seen the success of the ball last week, I may need to thrown a whole $1 on the Tigers by 10pts.

The safest dollar you will spend this week! :wink:

@tigergirlz said:
This is starting to get scary. I read this thread avidly awaiting the future truth????

:astonished: :eek:pen_mouth: :smiley:
You are not alone tigergirlz!

Bought it from a discount store for $6.99 and 15 predictions later it is sitting on a 80% successful strike rate!

Happy days! Go the Mighty Wests Tigers.
:sign:

@bjm8 said:
What is correct is todays courier mail talking up a broncos win today. Is also there "best bet" of the weekend.

According to the prediction: Tigers -5.5!

The Crystal Ball doesn't condone gambling! :nerd:

The ball said 10-8 at halftime. It is 12-8 at halftime! Only out by 2 points again this week. The ball must have thought Benji wouldn't be 2/2 at halftime.

:blush: Im embarassed by the way we won but…................13/16!!!

The ball is running hot!
:master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master:

Back