Crystal Ball...Referees have crowd seeing RED at Bluetongue!

triserratops

The Tigers are flying and you would think that a game at Bluetongue v Manly might be up our alley lets peer into the ball and see what will happen come Sunday afternoon:

:astonished: Friday: You are shocked to find out that Lote is a table tennis superstar smashing Robbie Farah in a game on the Matty Johns show!

:sunglasses: @ 4.10 (1-12) you head to the TAB after work and put on a sneaky $10 on the Tigers sensing a little value.

:smiling_imp: The Hayne train has "bled the brakes" and is storming home with Parra winning yet again! Not Happy!

:stuck_out_tongue: Saturday:The rumours of a late inclusion has Tigers fans grinning again with Ellis well in the mix to start vs the Scum formerly known as Premiers!

:unamused: After a big Sunday brekky, the phone rings…......and 15 minutes later you find out that your partner has invited some friends over for afternoon tea, they have 3 kids and there goes your chance to head to Bluetongue! :smiling_imp:

:brick: You now realise that Rabs,Gus and all the kids will do your head in for 2 hours!!!

Gametime:
:blush: It seems a little emabarrassing that there are just as many Manly fans as Tigers.
:righton: Crowd tops 13K and there is a bit of sledging by both sets of supporters. Tigers on top in the stands.

:confused: With an early TRY to the Tigers (Lawrence) Manly slowly work there way back into the match with several 50/50 penalties going against us and score back to back tries to lead 10-6.

:blush: Our forwards are not dominating and Watmough and Rose start to gain metres easily.

:neutral_face: Game is still in the balance with scores @ 16-10 Manly at the half.

:brick: Ball control becomes a real issue with both sides dropping the ball in dangerous areas.

:stuck_out_tongue: T.R.Y!!!!!! Tigers score and edge closer to yet another win - Scores are level 16-16.

:master: Some Farah magic gets the Tigers a 40/20 and we are looking good to take the bikkies!

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished: My daughter bumps the table and the Crystal Ball falls and is just about to smash on the floor....
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............

:wink: Luckily she was playing there with all of her soft toys 5 minutes earlier and the ball is still intact but clearly shaken up!

:cry: I get the ball settled and as I look into it the Manly fans are going nutz. :question:

:ugeek: All I can conclude is that WE win the game in the last 10 minutes, Manly fans were going nutz at a refs decision, they seem pretty distraught so I will officialily give this victory to us by 4-8 pts.

******Although a Manly victory is not out of the equation as the colours may have mixed up and the Ball confused their Burgundy and White for our Black, Gold & White.

So our finals run starts well with the Ball re-assuring me of "atleast" another 4 victories before September.

Lucky Number: 1,4,6,9,10

:sign:
Tri is one happy chappy and looks forward to next week, stay safe, wear our colours with pride and see you next week!

Good post, tri.

Some advice - don't answer the phone on Sunday morning and you will get to the game!! Nothing like being there…..

Tigergran

@tigergran said:
Some advice - don't answer the phone on Sunday morning and you will get to the game!! Nothing like being there…..
Tigergran

Off the hook now! hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

Hayne is dominating and my $10 is on. Looking forward to the other predictions coming true. Especially the winning by 4-8 points. Another great read Tri!

@NJLM78 said:
Hayne is dominating and my $10 is on. Looking forward to the other predictions coming true. Especially the winning by 4-8 points.

I will stand in line behind you at the TAB and we can collect together!

Hopefully our good run continues and we can take 2nd spot on the ladder!
:sign:

@Golden said:
sadly the ball must have really broke this week

:cry: :cry: I believe it could have been tampered with…............I will launch an official investigation.......CrystalGate!!!

Back