Cut Lawrence!!

tigerlogic

Please… Common sense please, can we get rid of Chris Lawrence, to put it nicely he is an embarrassment! We must sign a gun centre

Calm down kids. He is not the only one having a bad one tonight. Just one of those nights.

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

6 errors tonight.
Was shit even before the hip

Agree entirely. He can't even catch the ball on tonight's game and I have been supporting him for last two years but has got to go !

Even a forward playing out of position has scored 2 try's against him and made him look like he should be in my grandsons under seven team

C'mon potter….......show some balls and drop him........and when you do that why don't you start fining everyone $100 for every dumb penalty they give away....far too many

I like Lawrence and I think with some really well structured plays he can still give us a lot of value. I also think that he really puts in.

In saying all of that I think Simona should have been our left centre all season and Koro should be outside him.

@Coasttiger said:
Calm down kids. He is not the only one having a bad one tonight. Just one of those nights.

Shutup will you…. Are tou blind?

@stevetiger said:
I like Lawrence and I think with some really well structured plays he can still give us a lot of value. I also think that he really puts in.

In saying all of that I think Simona should have been our left centre all season and Koro should be outside him.

Decide which opinion you like??

@Tigerspirit said:
@Coasttiger said:

Shutup will you…. Are tou blind?

Learn to spell and obviously it's way past your bed time. Teams have nights like this. Sh.t happens. Take a chill pill.

@Tigerspirit said:
@stevetiger said:

Decide which opinion you like??

Simona should be our left centre. There is no other spot for Lawrence.

Back