Danger Game

Every single game this season is a danger game for every side.

NOTHING is to be taken for granted in 2009, just have a look around the tipping comps to prove that fact.

@ashman said:
Totally Agree.

it's been said so many times already BUT last nights tremendous win will mean absolutely nothing If we fail to beat the roosters on sunday. We have a shorter turnaround and I think last nights game was bruising But we need to keep focused.

The Roosters are now playing better with Big Willie firing. I think we are going to need to Win 3 more games to jag a semi's spot. So that would mean having to beat Roosters and Sharks and then jag a win against either Parra, Titans and Dogs.. My real fear is that we may only win 2 more games.. Our last 3 games will be very tuff and we have to realise we have so called choked before when being in position to make the semis.. Why do we always do this… I can remember only about a month ago - That part of me wanted us to keep losing so this mediocrity could end and we would make changes, But of course -- We had a resurgence but now is all just forgiven when we still had questionable selections and heartbreaking losses... On the flip side - The game can be a game of Inches and If you give us the Win against Souths ( which we blew) then we are in the 8 and You could also add that Broncos game where we were hard done by.. even the Bulldogs game and so on..... Interesting times but Until we beat Roosters and Sharks we can't be sure.. If we win our next 2 games, I will be hoping we can at least win 1 of our last 3 But this has happened before where we have choked!!! I think others have mentioned that we could also make it by just winning 2 more games.. So we really dont know what could happen.. C'mon Tigers!!!

Big Willie firing is a bit of a stretch. He may have finally made over 100 metres (for what must be the first time this year) but he still took 17 runs to make the 134M & he had the energy to do that because he only made a grand total 6 tackles & missed 3! He is a huge defensive liability & with Moltzen & Marshall on either side of the ruck theey cannot hide him in defence.

Also you ignore how bad Newcastle are going since Smith's announcement plus the fact they were missing their starting front-row (with Simpson shifted to prop).

The best way to keep Willie's involvement to a minimum is to put a shot on him early as Ellis did in our earlier clash this year. Mason was not to be seen again that night!

lets hope the boys are switched on

& we shouldnt get so cocky that we beat manly so we can smash Roosters

but it helps win Minnachelo playing 5/8 i imagine the attack wont be outstanding :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

wests-tigers will have to defend well, complete their sets of six, build pressure, and no stupid pushing the pass when its not on.
if this does not ocur, the roosters will crow, and wests-tigers will be embarassed by losing to a team on bottom of ladder.
if wests-tigers are to be any chance of making the top 8, they must beat a lower placed team.

Im not worried about a late choke.

Their is a bit of steel about this side.Way better than the team of the last two years.

We should win at least 3/5 and get into the semis.

How exciting!!!

mega danger game. These games have been our weakness over the years. 2005 Tigers would win this and win it well. 2000-2004 and 2006-2008 Tigers would botch it.

Back