David Nofoaluma #164

Allegedly was drinking when under concussion protocols.
Thank you I missed that somewhere along the line. I think the clubs response to something like that is fair and I’m sure the club is giving him the support he needs.

A week or so ago it was reported on WTF that a physio said his concussion was bad with recurring symptoms now the rumour mill is that is all a lie and he's been dropped 4 +++ weeks for disciplinary reasons ! Is any of this based on an actual quote from someone in charge ?the guy is signed till end 2025

SHOOSH

The Wests Tigers have remained tight-lipped around winger David Nofoaluma and a recent indiscretion.

Turns out Nofoaluma was caught drinking while he was in injury rehab. The leadership group found out and the winger was not considered for selection against Souths on Saturday night.

SHOOSH

The Wests Tigers have remained tight-lipped around winger David Nofoaluma and a recent indiscretion.

Turns out Nofoaluma was caught drinking while he was in injury rehab. The leadership group found out and the winger was not considered for selection against Souths on Saturday night.
The guy is a goose. He should go to the Dolphins, where he can drive his Ferrari around the GC and flash his new white teeth. Nothing but a poser.

Latest posts

Members online

Back