David Nofoaluma #164

Why do you need to throw a hand-grenade into the WTF like this Cobar?
@Bus 2 Terrigal never said or claimed Wests Tigers colours are or should be black and white.
And if you check you will find I have also not said anything re Wests Tigers being black and white.
I dont understand your reasoning behind this.
I think you need to get off your high horse and carefully read everything that has been said instead of selective reading.
I didn't generate it. It was inferred to me that I should've included white and I don't care.
If this is all your going to say on the forum then I'm not reading it.
Have a nice day Magpie.

Olam is covering for him very well also…
He’s quality
Not covering so much as supporting. Olam is a very committed defender where as Nofa is always in two minds but it appears they work well covering one another and Munster (who was actually fullback last week) sweeping across provides extra cover when they both jam in to put pressure on the play.

Storm have clear defensive structures and Nofo was taking guy one in and Olam wrapping around they show the opposition the sideline and then drive him over it . Pretty sure bellyache insists on positional play . One thing I noticed is wingers stay wide and don't wander whereas at tigers they go looking for ball and attack hap hazard

Not covering so much as supporting. Olam is a very committed defender where as Nofa is always in two minds but it appears they work well covering one another and Munster (who was actually fullback last week) sweeping across provides extra cover when they both jam in to put pressure on the play.

When his opposition Winger gets bundled into touch (By the centre)
It's covering - not supporting.

I think you need to get off your high horse and carefully read everything that has been said instead of selective reading.
I didn't generate it. It was inferred to me that I should've included white and I don't care.
If this is all your going to say on the forum then I'm not reading it.
Have a nice day Magpie.
Thanks Cobar.....I will have a nice day as I'm actually going horse riding :).....I hate the damn things as they never go where I want them to go, and they go to damn fast when they know they are heading for home.
Last time I went horse riding I ended up on the ground in front of the horse as something? spooked it and it did a crash stop.
I hit my head on something and ended up with concussion :eek:.....hey!!! maybe that's what made me such a disrespectful person according to you when I 'reminded you' that 1. Noffa wont be playing in black and gold as Balmain dont have a reggies team and 2. you told me you played for Balmain in Jersey Flegg, and I admire you for that as you are obviously a much more rugged/stronger/tougher person than I am.

But I guess we all have our crosses to bear dont we? and it seems mine is that I happened to follow Western Suburbs Magpies since that iconic 1963 GF in which your famous Uncle Norm Provan played and Wests were robbed of the 2 points win by the referee.
And they say ⚡⚡ doesn't strike twice.

I just don't understand :unsure: why some on here get so upset when they are reminded in a polite way Wests Tigers colours contain white, as in gold black white.

Thanks Cobar.....I will have a nice day as I'm actually going horse riding :).....I hate the damn things as they never go where I want them to go, and they go to damn fast when they know they are heading for home.
Last time I went horse riding I ended up on the ground in front of the horse as something? spooked it and it did a crash stop.
I hit my head on something and ended up with concussion :eek:.....hey!!! maybe that's what made me such a disrespectful person according to you when I 'reminded you' that 1. Noffa wont be playing in black and gold as Balmain dont have a reggies team and 2. you told me you played for Balmain in Jersey Flegg, and I admire you for that as you are obviously a much more rugged/stronger/tougher person than I am.

But I guess we all have our crosses to bear dont we? and it seems mine is that I happened to follow Western Suburbs Magpies since that iconic 1963 GF in which your famous Uncle Norm Provan played and Wests were robbed of the 2 points win by the referee.

I just don't understand :unsure: why some on here get so upset when they are reminded in a polite way Wests Tigers colours contain white, as in gold black white.
MAGPIES1963, I was at that game, standing on the fence, directly behind the journo who took the famous snap of Summons & Provan as he quickly popped the globe out and replaced it with another.
Many people think the WT colours contain gold, not so.
The colours are orange, black & white. At least that’s what the club calls them.
👍

I don't understand why black white gold is even a topic and even less understand why its in the nofoaloma thread ?

Have a nice day horse riding. 👍

Reactions: BZN

You are lucky the horse didn't throw you near a brown snake like what happened to a mate many years ago.He was shaking for days

You are lucky the horse didn't throw you near a brown snake like what happened to a mate many years ago.He was shaking for days
Horses hate snakes hey a brown can kill a horse.
I remember when I was about 14 I asked the owner of the horse riding club if I could be given a "better" horse instead of the old nags. He gave an old retired race horse that when we got off the track and into the open paddock it just took off and nearly threw me. Man did it scare the life out of me. I had to ride low and hang on. 🤣💩

I'm jealous--hope you get a good looking one M63.
Thanks @Don Kershane ....please dont be jealous as I actually hate horse riding 🥺.
And You've given me a great idea for a new name even though it sounds like a highway 😊, or if I was to get off my high horse as Cobar recommended ....a low way ;).
M63 yep!!!!!!! sounds great DK and it gets the Magpie out of my name which some unfortunately have taken umbrage to on here, and believe me when I say it was never my intention to upset anyone by using the Magpie name.
So I'll be able to fly under the clouds unknown from now on.....start anew as they say.
But the Mighty Magpies will always be in my 💓💓💓 as will Wests Tigers 🖤 🤍 🧡

Nofa’s kick return metres are off the charts, and his missed tackles are virtually non existent since he went to Storm.
What are we doing wrong? Or what are we not doing?
Lee Hagipantelis, who has a close personal relationship with Nofa, says Nofa just needs a reason to play. He said that prior to him going to Storm.
If this is the case, what is that reason? What has the club not been giving him?
We know it’s not money, he’s possibly the highest paid winger in the NRL?
Can anyone point to why or how we develop good footy players into average footy players and other clubs do the opposite?

Nofa’s kick return metres are off the charts, and his missed tackles are virtually non existent since he went to Storm.
Lee Hagipantelis, who has a close personal relationship with Nofa, says Nofa just needs a reason to play. He said that prior to him going to Storm.
If this is the case, what is that reason? What has the club not been giving him?
Can anyone point to why or how we develop good footy players into average footy players and other clubs do the opposite?

Under Sheens I think he will thrive, Sheens always had a way with Wingers and getting them to deliver. They are such an important part of the game.

He’s simply sick of losing and having duds around him I’d say. Imagine if his career was at somewhere like Melbourne and wasn’t with us. Prob be one of the best wingers in the comp.

Noffa is a good player. It’s just now that he is playing with 16 other good players. Winning changes everything. If he’s a leader he’ll come back and bring those things he apparently didn’t know about rugby league to help the others.

Back