David Nofoaluma #164

Well all of us here on the forum agree we need a couple more big forwards , just someone who wants to come off the back fence and bust the line so surely our coaching staff would identify this
Asobloodylutely Aces. As much as I have reservations about lodge, he is a better player now when he uses his size. We haven't had a prop in the JWH mold since, well I don't know when.
Before Madge got the sack I know he was keen on Lodge.

ive seen you catch a couple people out on that now, are you policing it around here?
It's obvious you dont read any of my posts @sparci otherwise you would have noticed I have reminded a few posters Our colours are black, white and gold.
I have the greatest respect for @Cobarcats but at the moment he is being a very naughty boy :ROFLMAO:.

Couldn't care how the colours go as long as it's One Club, One Jersey and One Mindset. I don't follow Western Suburbs or Balmain, I follow Weststigers 💯% 🐯
For someone who wants one harmonious club - you do have a nasty habit of driving a wedge.

So you wouldn’t mind if we relocated to Zimbabwe played in skin coloured tee-shirts, sky blue shorts and hot pink socks, and we did the Harare Hustle before every game ... just so long as we’re called the Wests Tigers ? 🤔

For someone who wants one harmonious club - you do have a nasty habit of driving a wedge.

So you wouldn’t mind if we relocated to Zimbabwe played in skin coloured tee-shirts, sky blue shorts and hot pink socks, and we did the Harare Hustle before every game ... just so long as we’re called the Wests Tigers ? 🤔
Slow down Bus

Back