David Nofoaluma #164

I hope that when Nofa gets back, the club immeaditly goes to him and asks
"what was different, what did they have that you missed here?"

I am worried that Sheens + Farah haven't spent time outside the Tigers much. Robbie has been to souths pre-Bennett days with Michael McGuire. So again we look in the mirror.
Marshall has trained under Bennett at Brisbane and Souths. I am hoping that enough of Bennett's craft has rubbed on him. Still, very inbred.

This is the biggest problem here.

Bra that's twice you've replied to two different people that aren't me, acting like you're talking to me...

Pay attention please.
Talking about your trolling, ‘likes’. I know your style or lack of it. I do pay attention, I cannot quote your likes directly, as u are well aware, hence my quote on u sliding on in there.

Well if you can believe what you read Nofa is coming home. Sheens says he contracted for 2 more years, end of story !
Surely talk like that is just to get Melbourne to throw in a bit more $$ if they want to keep him? Hopefully Sheens is smart enough to not entertain getting him back to our club. Club needs hard workers pulling in the same direction to rise up the ladder, antagonistic blokes driven by huge ego can renew their love of the game elsewhere.

Surely talk like that is just to get Melbourne to throw in a bit more $$ if they want to keep him? Hopefully Sheens is smart enough to not entertain getting him back to our club. Club needs hard workers pulling in the same direction to rise up the ladder, antagonistic blokes driven by huge ego can renew their love of the game elsewhere.
Don’t disagree with your sentiments but it’s just another part of the jigsaw. This wait and see scenario is doing our heads in !!!!

I would imagine its enjoyable to play in a star studded team and be respected by your team mates . Also nice to have people pass you the ball . Hope he does well and comes back and Tim feels the same
😂
How do you know he's respected by his teammates down there?

From what I've seen he gets less ball playing for them than when he was at WT.

😂
How do you know he's respected by his teammates down there?

From what I've seen he gets less ball playing for them than when he was at WT.

Pfft hardly. He gets it not even 1 less touch at the Storm so far, 20.4 v 19.6 receipts per game.

What's interesting is he is averaging 158 v 129mtrs per game at the Strom v here this year - getting back to his pre last 2yrs averages. He is also running more direct not infield like Madge had him running.

He has scored 3 tries in 3 games for Storm, 8 tries in 12 for us. You can see on the park he is in a very different headspace at the Storm than what he was here. He looks like a NRL Winger.

If you ranked the jersey numbers of every teams top 17 from 1 to 16 (representing the 16 clubs - soon to be 17), the only Wests Tigers player who is definitely in the top 8 (I.e. the top half of the league at their position) is Nofo. We need to sort him out somehow, get him back to his best and keep him. We can’t afford to let players of his talent go. I don’t really like him that much but we are not a club who can just go and sign Xavier Coates or Sualli when we need a new winger.

Pfft hardly. He gets it not even 1 less touch at the Storm so far, 20.4 v 19.6 receipts per game.

What's interesting is he is averaging 158 v 129mtrs per game at the Strom v here this year - getting back to his pre last 2yrs averages. He is also running more direct not infield like Madge had him running.

He has scored 3 tries in 3 games for Storm, 8 tries in 12 for us. You can see on the park he is in a very different headspace at the Storm than what he was here. He looks like a NRL Winger.
We'll see how he goes in the next 6 weeks.
Hopefully he's a Storm player for many years to come😀

Latest posts

Members online

Back