David Nofoaluma #164

A few points:
1. I feel going to the RLPA and making a big deal of it is counter productive to what Noffa would want. This might be something he feels strongly about?
2. Seems it's reported that he was "treated unfairly" so he may feel he was being made to work harder than others or psychologically/ mentally pushed harder. True or not, who knows?
3. The part about time trials leaking out is still not great for the club.

No matter what, it seems like Noffa will be leaving us soon anyway. This will all get brushed under the rug as pre-season will start to kick off properly.

A few points:
1. I feel going to the RLPA and making a big deal of it is counter productive to what Noffa would want. This might be something he feels strongly about?
2. Seems it's reported that he was "treated unfairly" so he may feel he was being made to work harder than others or psychologically/ mentally pushed harder. True or not, who knows?
3. The part about time trials leaking out is still not great for the club.

No matter what, it seems like Noffa will be leaving us soon anyway. This will all get brushed under the rug as pre-season will start to kick off properly.
what club will take up his $450k - 500k salary ? I would be happy to pay the lot for him to play elsewhere tbh

I've been a Nofo supporter in the past .Longest standing one club man and Dally M winger ,good finisher etc but if true he's lost me now . So is it true ? or Click bait B S ?
He came back to pre season overweight and finished near last in a time trial. Didn't like the training conditions Benji imposed on him. Reported his situation to the RLPA and hasnt been to training for a week.

So why we paying the big money?
A feeling of success maybe? For the first time in his life.
He left humble and returned full of himself. He hasn't been the same since he returned.
He probably wants out after seeing how the successful clubs roll but
we'll most likely offer him a 5 year extension out of sheer panic that he can't refuse.
That's how we roll.

Nofoaluma is an embarrassment. Fonua Pole, a kid who's barely played 30 games, returned to training early. The Club is putting a lot of faith in a Rookie Coach to nurture a group of young stars,Nofoaluma is not a guy I want them trying to emulate.
First impressions are that Benji is handling Coaching well.

He left humble and returned full of himself. He hasn't been the same since he returned.
He probably wants out after seeing how the successful clubs roll but
we'll most likely offer him a 5 year extension out of sheer panic that he can't refuse.
That's how we roll.
He left humble? You are a family friend? Pretty personal you know this.

Back