David Nofoaluma #164

Blah blah blah... you just post the opposite view for the sake of it without any supporting evidence!
My supporting evidence is this thread. He didn’t have any supporters. 99% of people already hated him. The other 1% found the whole situation disappointing. No one was still “supporting“ him.

JT did put the person before the player. Jordan Rankin must have been a great person against the Fox who I have met and is a great person and larrikin along with being a better player. We should want to win games more.

Maybe as suggested JT was his favourite because he did not get dropped by him.

I am glad to see the leaks stop from the club and truely believe that Lee was the source of a lot of the noise and Noffa lost his security blanket when he lost his chair.

I do not want to see any statement from the club other than the one they posted when they parted way a few weeks back. Move forward don’t look back as there is not much to look back fondly on.

This preseason has been great and changes that needed to happen have happened, however it may take a little time but I’m confident that we will be successful.

The club was leaking at board level well before Lee arrived but i feel Lee was the catalyst for Nofa completely losing the plot at our club as he seemed to pander to David's ego

I think he was on the nose since he ce back from Melbourne singing their praises and basically saying he was better than WT back then. It's not a new stench.
Why do you think he was sent to Melbourne...
Been on the nose longer than that.

I have sympathy for Dave, but at 30yo if you are unhappy with your lot in life, there's only one person who is responsible. Time to stop deflecting the blame and acknowledge that you may be part of the problem. I hope he can find some maturity in England and in time become a decent bloke. But some people never really grow up and just stay self-centred arseholes for ever.

Judging by the time trials and half the forwards beating him home, it's seems pretty obvious that he must have been walking.

Packer had his heart in it but was blindsided by Cleary and then hampered by injury - as did Matulino who already came to us injured due to the aforementioned former coach.

Packer was an absolute pea heart mate. 30 metre a game. He ran around in circles avoiding the ball.

The board wasn’t compelled to sign off on his last 4 year deal. But it seems they wanted him out soon afterwards?

Reactions: BZN
I've always gone easy on Nofo, but I've never seen a more delusional interview. He really is on himself big time.
Yeah me too, and I never like these pile ons.
But Ive notice over the last few years his 'look at me' posts on insta increasing and I dunno how to put it...more intense?

I think hes a narcissist

“The last year or two, there were times where I struggled a bit, trying to pull things together in terms of playing. A lot of the Tigers fans still appreciate me and love me because they still remember all the good things I’ve done for them."

You are clearly one of them ^^^

The "end of this debacle" has come!

The debacle was Nofa's NRL career!

Loyalty is admirable - blind loyalty not so much!
You say his whole career a debacle !
So how come in 2020 he was a Dally M winger and Wests Tigers player of the year ?
I guess what he should have done is when he was offered a 5 year contract at $500k p.a
He should have said No that's too much give me a 3 year contract at $250 k p.a.
That's what you would have done Surely ?
A fair bit of the hundreds of posts hating him blame him for signing that contract

You say his whole career a debacle !
So how come in 2020 he was a Dally M winger and Wests Tigers player of the year ?
I guess what he should have done is when he was offered a 5 year contract at $500k p.a
He should have said No that's too much give me a 3 year contract at $250 k p.a.
That's what you would have done Surely ?
A fair bit of the hundreds of posts hating him blame him for signing that contract
I do not want him for different reasons, his defence stayed among the worst in the NRL and attack deteriorated-> instead of gaining ground, he run sideways always.
A player you do not want at any price, even Centerlink's.

Last edited:
My supporting evidence is this thread. He didn’t have any supporters. 99% of people already hated him. The other 1% found the whole situation disappointing. No one was still “supporting“ him.
The Tigers supporter base is much bigger than this forum - but there are multiple examples here of people who have lost their prior support for Nofa due to these interviews.

Then look to reactions on Twitter/FB etc - these interviews were a PR disaster for the douchebag!

The common theme has been:

1707962792926.png

Latest posts

Staff online

Back