Dean Collis

Captain_Awesome

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,25764900-5006066,00.html

PNG international Paul Aiton, Wests Tigers utility Josh Morris, Manly's Adam Cuthbertson have all recently penned contracts with the club **while the Wests Tigers Dean Collis remains firmly on Cronulla coach Ricky Stuart's radar.**

I'm undecided on whether I want him to go or not; he's better than Ryan and Daniela and I'm leaning towards the idea that Ayshford be a good lock next year.

I think he needs to be re-signed. He has been hampered by injuries just as much as Benji, if not more with those little annoying injuries that stop you playing at your peak. When on the field he is a safe defender and classy attacker and could kick goals which is an option at this club.

TBH Collis looks like a player who needs a change of scenery to me. If he leaves it could come back to bite us however he looked like he's lost confidence, and isn't getting the ball enough to regain it. If I was him I would be tempted by other offers….

I'd be inclined to let him go. Collis has just spent too much time on the sidelines over the last 2 seasons and I think the Tigers have enough stocks to cover him. If he does stay I would have to assume it would be on a reduced salary.

Personally I don't think Collis is down on form. I think we've seen his best already.

Looks like Ricky has finally decided he needs a centre in the centres…

Collis has always had talent...I have no doubt.... for whatever reason he hasn't been able to realise his own potential with the Wests Tigers...If he does get a gig at the Sharks...I hope he plays outstanding football....except when he plays us of course...I'll be happy for him if he kills it...

It's not so much about who we are letting go, it is more to do with what who we are going to acquire…

I'd like to see Collis play fullback for the Magpies the next few weeks to see how he looks back there, cos as far as centres go, we have better than him at the club.

He we leave the tigers, go the the sharks and absolutely rip up there….thats the way it is

But dont re-sign him tigers, not worth the money or the time. he will not fulfill his talent at the tigers. Tigers need running centers and wingers, look at Tuaki and Lawrence they thrive, cause they know how to god damn run.

Well my thought is we have persisted with bunji all these years with his injuries why not collis, lets be honest here they both have had the same amount of injuries over the years, but bunji being the messiah in tummy's eyes, collis will be shown the door, offer him a 1 yr deal if then he does not perform well then release him, wasnt collis a city centre a few years back so the bloke can play
\
\
\
\
MAFIA

Ide be letting him go to free up some money.Unfortunetly he never reached his potential at tht tigers for one reason or another
& with Ayshford coming on the seen we have a star in the making.
But Dean is a good bloke & i think he'd see more ball at the sharks

He has gone for 2 years apparently. Good buy for the Sharks who have always struggled to score points. Ayshford will more than likely have a centre spot next year now. The likes of Moltzen and Pritchard are also chances to play there as well. Next years side is looking a young one.

Back