Declan Casey Josh Feledy

He must be injured every week then.
I've held off on having a go at Bula hoping he would up his involvement, but I just don't think he has a football brain.
There were so many half breaks last night where a Teddy or a Walsh would've been lurking in support but Bula just doesn't have the instinct to be in the right place at the right time.
He's not alone though. Api and Galvin and even Sullivan were creating space attacking the Cowboys' line but there's just nobody in the team that knows what line to run or how to hit a hole. It's so frustrating to watch.
Natural "instinct" is what we lack. Others call it X factor, OR Football IQ.
We need talent scouts who get a good read on these traits at an early age. Not an easy job.

If so then Bula plays right centre, the spot he grew up playing.
Not sure how he would favour playing right centre, he has a big left foot step which would basically be wasted on the right.
But it would be great if he could transition into a class right centre.

Last edited:
Not sure how he would favour playing right centre, he has a big left foot step which would basically be wasted on the right.
But it would be great if he could transition into a class right centre.
Manu has an exceptional left foot step, gets him outside his man plenty of times.

The problem with Bula and our attack is that Bula is a runner only. He has nothing else in his kit bag which means he can only threaten the line 1 way either or someone else has to create a play for him to capitalise off. If Bula had a kick or a long pass defences would be worried about the numbers around him as well as just Bula with the ball. Just like Rhys Walsh.

To do what Hal?

I’m not sure what good comes from persisting with him… he is a coach killer …time to just move on from him like Penrith and Dogs have done …
At least play better than that imposter we had the other night/ Casey. Did you watch the games today, both Titans and Wahs had numerous regular players out but reserves cam up and got the points for both teams with gutsy, strong play.
We just don’t have any depth, or at least the depth we have is as soft as butter.
Even Dessie could wring some starch from his back ups. Marshall can’t even wring out his socks.

At least play better than that imposter we had the other night/ Casey. Did you watch the games today, both Titans and Wahs had numerous regular players out but reserves cam up and got the points for both teams with gutsy, strong play.
We just don’t have any depth, or at least the depth we have is as soft as butter.
Even Dessie could wring some starch from his back ups. Marshall can’t even wring out his socks.

I have no idea what is happening at this club Hal … I waited all off-season for them to sign some outside backs but it never happened ...they decided to go with Toa, Naden, Staines and the kids already here … and here we are 11 games into the season … with not many answers that I can see….

where would they be without Olam who originally wasn’t supposed to come until next year ? Not great planning is it ?

To do what Hal?

I’m not sure what good comes from persisting with him… he is a coach killer …time to just move on from him like Penrith and Dogs have done …
Word up to this N^

Naden has been accident prone for years, i have never seen anyone make the unforced errors he has, like dropping the ball cold when running in open space multiple times.
Doggs and Tigers didnt seem to note this when he got signed
But the lebanese coach remembers.
Naden is very bad news. Always was.

Word up to this N^

Naden has been accident prone for years, i have never seen anyone make the unforced errors he has, like dropping the ball cold when running in open space multiple times.
Doggs and Tigers didnt seem to note this when he got signed
But the lebanese coach remembers.
Naden is very bad news. Always was.
No argument with anything that’s been said about Naden, BUT, I’ve got a gut feeling he’s going to get another ( one last chance), don’t know why, just call it old feller intuition.

Reactions: BZN
No argument with anything that’s been said about Naden, BUT, I’ve got a gut feeling he’s going to get another ( one last chance), don’t know why, just call it old feller intuition.
Yep , Benji will be saying go out and prove to me why your arse is not out the door already , meet the reserve grade coach for ever

Yep , Benji will be saying go out and prove to me why your arse is not out the door already , meet the reserve grade coach for ever
No chance Naden makes our NRL top 17 after the bye, he's had 2 chances. He will have to go back & prove himself in NSW Cup over an extended period.

However I wouldn't be surprised if Casey gets another chance. Whilst his errors cost us big time against the Cows, I wonder if he was impacted by a head knock he copped.

Personally I wouldn't select him but Benji seems to give under-performing players a 2nd chance.

A pass mark for Feledy, surely Casey is playing injured as he was terrible.
Need to see how Staines goes at right centre.
He played right centre for the last 15 minutes. Not strong enough IMO.

Casey played like a reserve grader, which is not a knock on him, it's his level. Easy to look good in NSW Cup but against a side with the Cowboys firepower you will be exposed.

I'd bring Faatape back to right centre.

Lobby actually made some PCM when coming out of our end.

Alaimalo, Bula and Lobb as aerial threats might be our only option to score tries. Our attack looks shite.
I think Lobb was flattered coming on against a team who had already played 70 minutes. He's not the answer.

Back