Defense....

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
Tonights game will be won by the team with the best defense….

In the words of our Captain..When our D is on the attack takes care of itself...

So who has the best Defense....Dogs or Wests Tigers..

I think it's been the focus since the Souff's debarcle....12pts conceeded in 160min of footy...

How many will it be after 240 min..???

like i said in anther thread - beat the bulldogs tonight and give this premiership a shake - a shake that it needs. I believe we are the only team that are capable of beating st.george illawarra in the grand final. A statement must be made tonight.

@Geo. said:

**In the words of our Captain..When our D is on the attack takes care of itself...**

I think it's been the focus since the Souff's debarcle....12pts conceeded in 160min of footy...

Wise words, and so true, only an idiot would think otherwise

@innsaneink said:
@Geo. said:

**In the words of our Captain..When our D is on the attack takes care of itself...**

Wise words, and so true, only an idiot would think otherwise

ahhhh, but so many will tell u otherwise, how i dont know, but theres a few.

Our big test is mental. Usually after a bad loss we lift our game defensively for one, maybe two games then it falls a way again. Can they come up defensively again? Lets hope so.

:smiling_imp: Answer the question!!!!!!!

Wests Tigers or Scumdogs….

Who has the best defense?????????????

Dogs defence was good in the first encounter but they had all the ball.

I agree with Supercoach in another thread - tonight comes down to some dropped ball, probably from a bomb or lucky kick. That doesn't favour us - we have a poor record with bombs. But I also agree with another poster that Lui might well be suited by tonight. Not long until we find out.

Staff online

Back