Demoted

clokan

Can anyone tell me the last time Sheen's demoted a player for lack of performance? I can't remember it happening, maybe some of our guys could benefit from playing in the lower grades.

Yes, how did you guess, if Canberra is regarded as Eastern European :smiley:

clokan - thats just a word in the eastern european vocabulary - its a coincidence that you chose that as your sign in name. As to your question I dont think Sheens demotes players - i think he doesnt.

Well according to the press he is dropping arguably our best forward in 2011 to the bench in 2012 . Thats one helluva demotion for playing well

Dene Halatau is the only guy from the 'core' group of the past 6 years to be dropped and then left out completely.

It took two years of bad games for Dene to be left out.

Once you are 'in' with Sheensy, you are 'in' for a long, long time. That's pretty well known.

@cnx_tigers said:
Dene Halatau is the only guy from the 'core' group of the past 6 years to be dropped and then left out completely.

Once you are 'in' with Sheensy, you are 'in' for a long, long time. That's pretty well known.

Spot on Cnx. And I think that Fitzy also played a game for Wests in his first stint with us. May be wrong on that.

@cnx_tigers said:

is this a fetish that sheens has?

@AmericanHistoryX said:
clokan - thats just a word in the eastern european vocabulary - its a coincidence that you chose that as your sign in name. As to your question I dont think Sheens demotes players - i think he doesnt.

The spellings wrong, but it means kangaroo

He doesn't drop players but he does move them on when required. In saying that at the moment it sounds like a massive clean-out is on so maybe he is changing the way he acts.

Daniella scored at Hat trick at Campbelltown one day and was dropped the week after.

The Fonz is by far the worst coach In Rugby League. 2 Semi Finals appearances in his last 15 attempts.

That is a shocking disgrace.

@Balmain Bug said:
Daniella scored at Hat trick at Campbelltown one day and was dropped the week after.

The Fonz is by far the worst coach In Rugby League. 2 Semi Finals appearances in his last 15 attempts.

That is a shocking disgrace.

Bug - I get the impression you don't like Sheens. Am I right ?

everyone get a life. bug is right. Its an atrocious record - but he still seems to have power - people like sheens, but are they the people that count.

Demotion of Brown from fullback after last year's super effort baffles me.
I know Mckinnon has done good. but I was so shocked to see Brown in State Cup start of this year.

…and ye I dont like his finals record.
As I keep saying, he has a lot of experience, but never seems to learn from it.

@clokan said:
@AmericanHistoryX said:

The spellings wrong, but it means kangaroo

Eastern Europeans have a word for Kangaroo? And its not Kangaroo?

Members online

Back