Did the Broncos.....

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
….nah they just stank.....

They where absolutely thrashed......they are gone... a spot in the 8 right there....

We beat the Raiders on their dung heap and the Broncos are blown away 56....nil now that's embarrassing.....

Did the Broncos….. sure as hell looked like it. Absolutely pathetic, not that I care. :stuck_out_tongue:

Importantly too, their For and Against would have been blown away by that loss.

Really wish we could have got them at Campbelltown that Friday night.

Worst performance from the Broncos this season, especially considering the form the Raiders were in leading into tonight. And Bronson was MOM on ABC Grandstand I believe.

@NJLM78 said:

Their for and against was already minus 81\. Right them off I say.

@willow said:
Worst performance from the Broncos this season, especially considering the form the Raiders were in leading into tonight. And Bronson was MOM on ABC Grandstand I believe.

close to their worst performance in the clubs history.
It is their biggest losing margin in the clubs history.

@Allan Towle said:
@NJLM78 said:

Their for and against was already minus 81\. Right them off I say.

Their for and against is so bad now that you can't see it being the deciding factor if they make the top 8\. They'll need to be 2 points clear of 9th to get in.

@willow said:

Taps carved them up it was pretty to watch…he and Monaghan where unstoppable....McCrone the young half also had a blinder....

Boy if I were a paying Broncos member I would seriously be re-considering giving them my hard-earned next season, simply because it was one of the only times I have ever seen a team simply not even try.

Once Canberra got away in the second half the Broncos just waited for the clock to run out, they didn't make any effort in any play what-so-ever, a couple of last tackle options were simple one out hit-ups :confused:

Absolutely terrible.

I'm willing to bet that poor old Ivan gets the punt before his contract expires.

@Jazza said:
@tigh said:
And the commentators were giving it to Ben Teo

What were they saying?

that he is crap….the best part of his game 'post try celebration' was kept very quite all game.....

T'eo not a bloke you want in the trenches when the chips are down.....contributed nicely to the Raiders rort...even had a smile on his face at the end of the game handshakes allround.....

They have won 5 or 6 grand finals in 20 years and played a handful of games like that since they entered so your hard to please.

There senior players need to hang there head apart from thaiday.

I dont see why henjak should get the blame for this.

Maybe they need to wear the qld jumper underneath the broncos.

this is no surprise really, when you lose staunch defenders like stagg and eastwood and replace them with lazy defenders like teo and setu abviously you arent goin to be as potent defensively, but hey id be happy if our team miss the finals once every 18 years, not the other way around

well, how much is bennett worth? just looking at the change in the dragons and the broncos, I guess we'll see in the final analysis at the end of the comp

@Tigerdave said:
well, how much is bennett worth? just looking at the change in the dragons and the broncos, I guess we'll see in the final analysis at the end of the comp

Bennett for Sheens successor…....Whatever it takes.....start planning now....

@Geo. said:
@Tigerdave said:

Bennett for Sheens successor…....Whatever it takes.....start planning now....

Yeah you'd seriously want to throw everything at him, just amazing the difference between the dragons and broncos and how they have been in previous years

@anderson silva said:
this is no surprise really, when you lose staunch defenders like stagg and eastwood and replace them with lazy defenders like teo and setu abviously you arent goin to be as potent defensively, but hey id be happy if our team miss the finals once every 18 years, not the other way around

That's just the thing. The broncos supporters demand so much more than we do. They're not used to missing the top 8…

Latest posts

Members online

Back