Doueihi is the WEAKEST LINK

Got to agree Demps he is def not a fullback , nor do I think he fits the 6 unfortunately
Too slow for centre
Too soft for the backrow

That really doesn't leave many options for him.
Maybe he can take MCKs spot of permanent 18th man.

And just because Brooks is trash, doesn't mean Wakeham isn't....

They all suck. We don't have options.
Agreed. Wests are going to get the spoon. But should a large % of the cap be towards perineal losers. Brooks has proved he is. AD is well on his way. Wakeham has all the attributes of a looser. Still to prove it

He made a single tackle today Just 1. He missed 4 and had 1 ineffective.
His defence is what I question. He surely can't be fullback for another minute.

Don’t need to tackle if you don’t even care to look like you’re trying to get there…

Agreed. Wests are going to get the spoon. But should a large % of the cap be towards perineal losers. Brooks has proved he is. AD is well on his way. Wakeham has all the attributes of a looser. Still to prove it
Not sure if it's an intentional spelling mistake . . . but I had never thought of our halves as perineal losers.
It suggests that they are somewhere between a XXXt and an arsXXXXX.
So as it turns out, I have thought of them that way plenty of times.

AD is the weakest defensive player in the team by a long way so i honestly don't see any position in first grade for him.He needs a long stint in reggies to get it right and i don't care what we are paying him because at the moment he would be a complete liability in any position.
I hate to think what Sheens thinks he sees in his game to keep him in first grade or even why he gave him another year's contract

Doohey is rinsed
He really needs to find another vocation.
We know he’s not a footy player and he’d know it as well .
Whoever extended him needs a bucket 🪣 to the head .. A league style

I know a lad who comes from a wealthy family & has never had to work or try too hard throughout his life.

Has had careers given to him from his family and was able to coast through them with minimal effort.

Probably has a better resume than most, without even having to try.

I draw a lot of similarities with him and AD.

Bit of adversity builds character.
Through struggles, we build resilience...

AD demands this or demands that, sulks if he doesn't get his way...

This behaviour is child like and comes from a place of entitlement. One who isn't willing to work hard to get what he wants but just expects it...

It's better to be a warrior in a garden,
Than a gardener in a war.
🥷

He's a spoilt little rich boy. Never dug deep

Back