Ellis injured? or hooked

Hardly noticed him out there in the second half was he hooked ( he had a shocker, no communication and about 2 hit ups) or is he injured?

The 9 news from the sheds said Wallace and farah pulled up a bit stiff.

yeah thought it was strange he was sitting on the bench.. he usually plays 80 minsm I do remember him going into a tackle awkwardly though and a slow play the ball

He couldnt of been hooked he didnt play the whole second half and later part of first half.
Must be injured and we jsut werent giving much away.

Dwyer came on for him about 5 minutes into the second half I think.

Just heard sheens' interviewed looks like he may miss next week, took the groin strain into the game and got worse.

Yep, groin strain. Will miss the Titans match and I'd also be inclined to rest him against the Cowboys too, the Tigers have enough depth in the second row to cover him fortunately.

Hopefully this means Dwyer might get a start, although i think Fulton would be first choice

Again I don't understand playing him with a strained groin in those conditions when Moors is sitting around doing nothing this weekend.

Oh well speedy and proper recovery is the wish at this stage

he mustve had it the previous week. he has almost not been cited for 2 weeks which is most un-ellis like.. let him rest it up good (2 games if he must) we will need our courageous englishman in the next few months

Def an injury as mentioned by coach Sheens interview found here

http://www.abc.net.au/sport/rugbyleague/audio/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back