Enough is enough

hsvjones

I have had it and sick to death of watching us lose every week.. All I hear is we have youth and developing them which is great. We have to be the only club not mentioned about buying outside players and I believe this is not good enough.. We need to buy some experience players to assist these young players. How can the club expect supporters to buy memberships, tickets, etc… Without putting a decent team on the field .. Time to buy some TOUGH players because I am sick of turning up to work EVERY Monday copping sh@t from everyone.. Wooden spoon for us...

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

I cannot help with everything, though on the last point of copping it at work have you considered quitting and going on the dole? Im pretty sure you dont have to line up until thursdays, and everyone would have forgotten about it by then…

You are right to be upset about this shambles, it's not good enough for a professional team.

However we must keep in mind that the last 3-4 years have been a complete right off for us, we've only been going backwards that whole time.

Sheens was a dead weight for years, only concerned with keeping Benji happy and keeping his job, and the hapless Potter sleep walked into that toxic environment and never had a chance.

So we're essentially starting over from nothing, nothing but hope in some young guns like we did back in 05\. I think the aim for this season is to avoid the spoon and keep giving the young guns time to develop, it's going to be painful but at least we can hope for their development and we can also cheer for every team playing against the Dragons and Benji.

Whats changed since that woeful game against the Knights 2 months ago??? We beat the Bunnies that gave us a glimmer of hope for our future, that flame has pretty much been stamped out and pi$$ed on the last couple of weeks. Starts with the sacking of Taylor and about 5 players out there tonight that shouldn't be out there. Only then will something change.

@rex2ce said:
Nothing will change until the end of 2017, when we are relocated to Perth

Well let's put our hand up to go there, and become a single team in a capital city and get the benefits from that plus the money and buy a bloody team and a Coach

@rex2ce said:

Well let's put our hand up to go there, and become a single team in a capital city and get the benefits from that plus the money and buy a bloody team and a Coach

@rex2ce said:

It would probably be quicker to get back home from there than it is getting away from Leichhardt Oval after fulltime.

Back