TEAM LIST Round 9 vs. Bulldogs

Team List
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldogs are in good form. They're a very balanced side with the 4th best defense in the comp and very good attack. They will definitely be in the eight.

Bulldogs are in good form. They're a very balanced side with the 4th best defense in the comp and very good attack. They will definitely be in the eight.
I highly doubt it they are a mid table team at best. Ahead of the Tigers but won’t challenge the big teams when the whips start cracking after origin. Dogs are setup poorly used cap and won’t improve much with veterans. Bought mediocrity but will hammer us as their backs are way better.

What's the weather like down there? It's cold and pouring here. Daughter and grandkid on their way down. Who else is going?

Shame about Api, but he definitely needs a rest. Here's hoping Simpkin has a blinder!

UTT 🐅 🟠 ⚪️ ⚫️ 🐅

Last edited:
What's the weather like down there? It's cold and pouring here. Daughter and grandkid on their way down. Who else is going?

Shane about Api, but he definitely needs a rest. Here's hoping Simpkin has a blinder!

UTT 🐅 🟠 ⚪️ ⚫️ 🐅
No rain at the moment but the radar shows a bit coming and the forecast is rubbish.

I am going to the game. Most of my "friends" are bulldogs supporters, so I'm going in the hope of a victory, or at worst a few memory suppressing beers.

No rain at the moment but the radar shows a bit coming and the forecast is rubbish.

I am going to the game. Most of my "friends" are bulldogs supporters, so I'm going in the hope of a victory, or at worst a few memory suppressing beers.
😂 Hope for the best, plan for the worst 🍻

Hope it's a great day!!

They’re also one of only 4 teams that hasn’t lost a home game t(is season. I think we beat them a couple of years ago, but they will be up for this.

I'm expecting a very long afternoon. Api provides the inspiration for the team through his work ethic when the going gets tough. You can't replace that and not sure where the leadership is going to come from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back