Even after the month from hell... we are still in the Top 8!

towntiger

Given all the hysteria around the losing streak we are back in the Top 8.

Tonights win and the field goal actually put us above the Roosters (including their bye points this week). Regardless of results this weekend we cannot drop out of the Top8.

I see this as a massive positive considering we have had a poor period and are still well in the hunt. This origin period is very important for our side given we dont have any reps in sides and can make a little move over the next month.

If we can get through to our next bye with 2 wins we are actually in good shape.

Next Fridays game is very important to us. Every game is important but we have had problems getting the points against the Warriors in recent years. It is a home game and we need to win all of our home games from this point on. Especially that 'home game' now means Campbelltown or Leichhardt for the rest of the season. :slight_smile:

We'll belt the Warriors at Campbo on a Friday. Friday Night Footy and Monday Night Footy are our specialties. I think we are certs for the 2 points this weekend.

I think you'll also find that the Warriors are very poor at night football in general, either that or they hardly play any.

Back