Fallen Soldiers

Demps

Staff member
Forum Leader
Just looking back at some old threads….
Man, we had some really good posters who no longer post.

LethalGurlie - remember her? Looking at you @happy tiger.... she was awesome.

KingOvKingz09 - he was a good dude, we VS'd each other on Rugby League on PS3 a few times around 2012, real genuine bloke.

Mrs. T - she was hella active when I signed up... no where to be seen?

Who else??
Good memories?

smoking gun was good with the inside info, i think?
Who was the account everyone suspected was Gibbs or Fulton?

Black&White was a fantastic bloke , kh Canada and the Raiders supporter was a good bloke as well , can't remember his name

I can't seem to remember the other guys name Demps, it was along the lines of Tiger followed by a number

I think he and SG were both banned

where has roosterman gone.
maybe scratching around in his enclosure for some divine intervention.

Who was the bloke who picked a fight with almost everyone

Gunners and I were talking about him in PM's a few years ago and he and Ink used to fight like cat and dogs , I even think Ink used a comment he made as his signature ??

Or the young bloke who was a mad supporter but had shocking spelling ??

@Milky said:
I can't seem to remember the other guys name Demps, it was along the lines of Tiger followed by a number

was it tiger 2049 or 2051 or similar

@westTAHger said:
@Milky said:

was it tiger 2049 or 2051 or similar

Tiger39 me thinks

@Milky said:

Tiger99\. Heard it might have been Darren Senter. I enjoy looking back at old threads, its a real blast from the past reading all the old posters.

Balmain Bug was good value

Alien was a nutcase

Tigers4ever was never far away from any Balmain v Wests argument. PM'd me once demanding i meet him at a game :laughing:

Haven't seen LaT for ages. He was always good for a spirited debate when it came to conspiracies.

And of course, good old Simon. May his userame rip :frowning:

@GNR4LIFE said:
@Milky said:

**Tiger99**. Heard it might have been Darren Senter. I enjoy looking back at old threads, its a real blast from the past reading all the old posters.

Balmain Bug was good value

Alien was a nutcase

Tigers4ever was never far away from any Balmain v Wests argument. PM'd me once demanding i meet him at a game :laughing:

Haven't seen LaT for ages. He was always good for a spirited debate when it came to conspiracies.

And of course, good old Simon. May his userame rip :frowning:

Thats the one!

@happy tiger said:

There's been a few of them. Jerry Seinfeld, Golden, Big Damo.

Golden used to come on game day at 0-2 and tell us we were doomed.

Ron was a pain in the arse. Messianic type, quite possibly the reincarnation of David Koresh.

Tiger99 wasn't banned, they left of their own volition (likely because the club caught them out.)

Bug was good fun for a wind up.

Not sure what happened to KingOvKingz and Mrs. T.

Alien was the argumentative one - hardcore conspiracy theorist, Magpies supporter, and advocate for the morbidly obese.

Big Damo was Damien McGarry - ex Balmain "superstar" :smiley: :smiley:

Smoking Gun was a pissweak insider - cryptic, aloof, and useless - makes "Ali's NRL Rumours" on Facebook look like nostradamus.

TIger99 was the best, and I thought it might have been Andrew Leeds for a while, however Darren Senter makes much more sense in hindsight.

Interesting you said "THEY" @Cultured Bogan - was there more to it than just a single user?

Remember lads, many a post on here has changed usernames. You might just be regurgitating current posters.

Haven't seen Tigergirlz for a while either , was another lady poster who was a teacher , big Liam Fulton fan , Flip was on briefly Saturday night

@Yossarian said:
@happy tiger said:

There's been a few of them. Jerry Seinfeld, Golden, Big Damo.

Golden used to come on game day at 0-2 and tell us we were doomed.

I'm thinking Tiger4ever or something along those lines , I know GNR or Ink will remember who I'm talking about

He wanted to fight GNR at Leichhardt

Just went back through Alien's meltdown about the forum rep system just before he got turfed. Some LOL's were just had. What a manchild.

@happy tiger said:

Gunners and I were talking about him in PM's a few years ago and he and Ink used to fight like cat and dogs , I even think Ink used a comment he made as his signature ??

Or the young bloke who was a mad supporter but had shocking spelling ??

redemption?

had a few arguments with him myself, but i was probably 16/17 back then.
had a few arguments with Goose, Simon, ink and probably GNR at that time too.

smeghead, BRET, Mrs T, hybrid, Kaiser (andthekungfensufungkingtrannihow), heaps missing.
i remember Geo went missing for a few years too.

Latest posts

Members online

Back