Farah vs watts

alien

looks like we wont see it next week. watts will be out from suspension i think.

@Balmain Tiger said:
your quick mate haha

Yeah I am sitting at my computer and my tv with Foxtel IQ is in the same room. :slight_smile:

Probably did it so he doesnt have to face Farah next week! hehehe

Very disappointed - was hoping Robbie would wear the headband just to get pumped up. Watts will sit ont he sideline for a while.

Anyone else who watched the link that was put up of the farahvWatts fight get the impression that Galea deliberately dropped the ball so Farah could spark Watts up in the scrum?

This is a great shame, would have loved to see Robbie belt him again.

On another note, a few of my mates who are Parra fans were giving it to Watts last night at Parra Stadium, they even sung Farah's name for a while and told him he only made that spear tackle because he was scared of facing him this week :laughing:

yup he is suspended for sure,

^^^ prolly did that to avoid farah :L

Watts will be out:

Cowboys' Watts faces one-week ban
July 13, 2010 - 3:34PM

AAP

North Queensland utility Anthony Watts is facing one week on the sidelines after being charged with a grade one dangerous throw by the NRL's match review committee.

Watts lifted Parramatta captain Nathan Cayless in the 79th minute of the Monday night clash, **and is facing a week's suspension should he take the early guilty plea or fight the charge and lose.**

It looked like there was know way the tackle was a mistake
but he made sure it didn't forced cayless down

probably thought better to get suspended then being made look like a fool by farah

@hybrid_tiger said:
This is a great shame, would have loved to see Robbie belt him again.

On another note, a few of my mates who are Parra fans were giving it to Watts last night at Parra Stadium, they even sung Farah's name for a while and told him he only made that spear tackle because he was scared of facing him this week :laughing:

LoL. thats prbably true. if you see the tackle, he deliberately placed his hands between cayless' legs and lifted him and then ran away. cayless got up and was going to eat him.

i think he did do it on purpose so he doesnt play this week. Farah v Watts II will have to wait til 2011 season i guess. It would have been electrifying to see Watts cop a flurry of high voltage punches from one R. Farah.

its good for us. IMO Watts brings so much more to the cowgirls then payne.. much like when gidley replaced ennis in SOO3 it is very noticable when he is on.

Back