Farah

Eye_Of_Wests_Tigers

Tonight showed that Robbie Farah is ready for origin, unlike the cat they call Ennis the Menace :brick: . Farah, was outstanding tonight, long kicking game was second to none, passing game was on song and well, how about that he had a little blue in the scrum … and didn't hide behind his front rower!!! Its a bit late now, but he should be pencilled in for the next series after Hayne and Pearce! :wahoo: :sign:

please im begging every person out there take the term "built for origin" roll it up in a nice little ball and boot that mofo so far away that it is never used again…im frickin tired of it.....

@ron burgandy said:
please im begging every person out there take the term "built for origin" roll it up in a nice little ball and boot that mofo so far away that it is never used again…im frickin tired of it.....

here here…i think that w@nker daley uses it all the time and it makes me sick eveytime i hear it from that jibberer.

Good Call!

Although I think the reason he is "built for origin" is his ability to stand up and take control in situations that requires leadership - not his ring sense. Inevitability when something is "on" Robbie is there. Take tonight for example both tries were not from set moves but Robbie delivered the last kick/pass (i think) to the eventual tryscorer.

The Origin game has moved on somewhat - we no longer want brawlers but players that never give up, have vision and use that vision to create opportunities. And that is Robbie to Tee!

I think Ron in here was questioning Farah's value in the side 2 weeks ago. The guy is brilliant, tough and brilliant. Single handedly he has won us those 2 games just about. He is our captain and most weeks he is outstanding. His long kicking game tonight was the smartest i have seen for a long while. Brilliant player, we are nothing without him.

@Eddie said:
I think Ron in here was questioning Farah's value in the side 2 weeks ago. The guy is brilliant, tough and brilliant. Single handedly he has won us those 2 games just about. He is our captain and most weeks he is outstanding. His long kicking game tonight was the smartest i have seen for a long while. Brilliant player, we are nothing without him.

up until the last 2 weeks he really hasnt done much all year…yeah hes been solid but far from his best....tonight was his best game this year bar none bravo robbie bravo

Did you catch Robbie when being interviewed for MOM - had a dig at Ennis i think - he said something along the line that if your in a stoush you have to stand up for yourself

@diedpretty said:
Did you catch Robbie when being interviewed for MOM - had a dig at Ennis i think - he said something along the line that if your in a stoush you have to stand up for yourself

dunno if it was a dig…or more robbie trying to justify goin off on friends yellow headgear.....

@diedpretty said:

I dont think that is what he is was about; it was the dust up in the scrum.

:master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master:

Great game from Farah tonight and he's up near the top in the Dally M voting this year, he would have polled more more points tonight and showed why he should have been selected for NSW.

Definitely a dig and rightly so. Ennis was a cat on Wednesday. Farah needs another 5 weeks of the same before we talk about soo.

It'd be funny if Farah gets the Dally M whilst not playing Origin.

But then the media will come out with excuses that Ennis was in a losing team, and Farah had no one to take points off him which wrong of course.

Last week he won us the game vs the broncos and tonight he played even better to win us the game as well. He was oustanding. His long kicking game was brilliant. there is no such thing as "built for origin". that line is the biggest myth on earth. i am just so glad that daley and bellamey's "built for origin" love-child made them look like the biggest ever d***heads for sticking with him and glorifying him in everything he does. also the daily telegraph who brainwashed everyone into thinking he is the best hooker and also "built for origin" a few months ago, ripped him to shreds the day after origin 3… and rightly so. he is PATHETIC.

"Built for origin" is as everyone has stated a moronic term. Anyone who uses it should not be coaching at that level.

As for Robbie he was out of form in a major way but he has got it back. One of the best players in the game when he is on his game and I think the best hooker out there.

NSW selector are morons for not picking him. Ennis cannot play at that level.

I felt Farah was definitely having a dig at Ennis. His comment was virtually word for word what Ennis said.

HOWEVER:
1\. He didn't give away a penalty, he got one for his team
2\. He didn't run away once the fight started

Lets forget that coward from Canterbury
\
\
This is all about Farah, a real tough courageous captains knock tonite.

Great game….

The difference bewtween two (C)s ...one stays down and has no qualms about pretending to be hurt to earn his team a penalty

The other, gets smashed in the face, goes to get up,, cant,,, tries again....uis now running on auto and instinct, the words he was taught as a 10 year old come back...."Youre tough, its a tough game - DONT SHOW THEM YOURE HURT!"

prince is a skirt.
Farah a champ

Members online

Back