First Grade Live Game Discussion *Contains Spoilers*

Great win….very proud of th boys tonight....haven't been able to say that very often this season.

im still shaking and my heart still going.. haha ohh boy Benjis kicks actually won us a game who would have thought

thank goodness Marshall's kicking boots were on today. A massive field goal and a conversion from over half way made all the difference!

Farah was a collossos tonight….it would take Ennis 3 games combined to achieve as much

Still a little stilted in attack but even without a half you can see it coming together. If Sheens is to retire in the near future I hope its Folkes that takes over - their defenc e was very good tonight.

My heart is still racing and I can hardly talk. Can we have another 50 pointer next week please just to calm the nerves? These close games are nerve racking.

Well done Wests Tigers.

Magical performance by the number 9 who should still have Blue stains on his back from the 3 origin jerseys he should have worn this series!

A game that was one more with the mind than anything else. If the players believe that their hands will be on the trophy…........then its ours for the taking in october! Well done boys

Back