First Grade Live Game Discussion *Contains TV Spoilers*.

got the 50!

but geeze, that first 20 minutes or so….. took them a while to get into the game, glad they did :slight_smile:

+12 for the points diff too

Will be watching Daniela with great interest. They way he moves and because of his size i thought his best chance to be a first grader was at fullback. Sounds as though he's had a great game at centre tonight.

Daniella blew me away. Thought he was good last week but harder to judge in those conditions. Blistering speed and played smart footy.
Gee the Warriors were awful tonight. Brought back sweet memories of 2004 in Christchurch tho. Same score wasn't it?
Good stuff Tigers! Didn't take the foot off the throat. Hopefully we back this up again v Doggies and Farah outshines Ennis. Amazing what a win can do, huh?

A great result. While we were hardly tested in defence, I like the fact we will go into the Bulldogs game with confidence. Add that to the fact it will be the perfect platform for Robbie to pull down Ennis's pants.

If the Cowboys put 60 on Manly, we will finish the weekend in 4th position.

Go Cowboys!!!

Daniella stood out. Fantastic game from him!
Benji and Lui were good and really lead the team around. Lui's passing game was brilliant again!
Ellis had a cracker!
Fitzy was also one of the best tonight - took bombs really well and was involved a lot. Good on him

on nrl.com it says Daniellia

"but the only sour note for the Tigers was the sight of Daniela going off late in the match clutching his shoulder."

Any one know how serious this is

<big>Anyone know who won the schoolboy's cup match between st gregorys and bass high before the toyota cup game tonight?</big>

he said he hurt his neck at the start of the game when he got his head in the wrong position making a tackle.
said he would be good for next week.
good to see him produce a good game as he has been written off by a few.

i liked how they absorbed the early pressure from the warriors.they were committed early and had good line speed in defense until the tigers cracked them late in the first half.

great try saver from fitzy early in the first half,thought they would crash over for sure.

geez i love lui,he has the passing game that moltzen does not have.
hopefully people are starting to realize the talent this guy has.
and finally someone put up a proper bomb.

great start to a long weekend for me

@Perth Man said:
Anyone know who won the schoolboy's cup match between st gregorys and bass high before the toyota cup game tonight?

Bass High def St Gregs….24-10

@wtffl2005 said:
on nrl.com it says Daniellia

"but the only sour note for the Tigers was the sight of Daniela going off late in the match clutching his shoulder."

Any one know how serious this is

At the after match interview Daniella said it was nothing to serious and will be sweet for next week. He's playing great, if he keeps up this form Ayshford may make his return to state cup. Daniella was channel 9 man of the match.

I like what I saw from Lui tonight…his best game in FG by far...some great passes that allowed Benji to play wide. That pass to Ellis on the run was A class!

@Aladinsane said:
Lucky to be 10,000 fans here….Mate, what is wrong with locals her , don't they want their team to play here at Campbelltown

After the Roosters performance can you blame em?

Great performance tonight though, everyone stepped up (Including Fitzy! :stuck_out_tongue: )

@bonstonker said:
and finally someone put up a proper bomb.

:exclamation:

I said that as soon as he kicked that one - ABOUT TIME, great to see.

I think Lui has the best kicking game at the club, Marshall is erratic at best and Farah is often hit and miss (though he's alot better than Benji).

Lui's passing game was fantastic tonight, crisp and on the mark.

Back