First Grade Live Game Thread vs Storm Round 5

It was good while it lasted, sounds like we are improving each week though. Lets see if they can keep the score respectable

That's a joke we get penalised for a shoulder charge. How much we're they paid

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

Team played really well, and very impressed with their effort. Braith at 7 appears to work.

This has been one of the most disgracefully one sided refereeinf efforts I have seen…we were in that game,and the refs stoppped that.

We cannot take a trick....and they are getting penalties for nothing.

Its a dead set rip off.

@the third said:
@tiger-stripes said:
The storm must surely have dispensation to throw one forward pass a game.

They used a seasons worth tonight then

My bad, I actually meant to say set, not game, completely agree with you. Just ridiculous.

Tell you what ill be at our next home game screaming at the referees. They have no idea about the game.

We played well and im proud but Melbourne but must have a couple of Harvey Norman vouchers left

@simonthetiger said:
This has been one of the most disgracefully one sided refereeinf efforts I have seen…we were in that game,and the refs stoppped that.

We cannot take a trick....and they are getting penalties for nothing.

Its a dead set rip off.

Said it once , said it a million times….. Storm are a protected species ....look at the stats. They NEVER loose a penalty count. Ever

@Eye Of Wests Tigers said:
Refs are terrible tonight, we breathe on them it's a penalty, they forearm our blokes in the face, nothing!

Thats why league has turned into such a pathetic game… The refs rob the fairness of the game... What a [This word has been automatically removed]in joke seriously what a disappointment ghe game sucks

Yes a 14-7 penalty count has probably been the difference tonight. But its not a one off occurrence. We are the most penalised team in the comp and need to remedy it.

@the third said:
@tiger-stripes said:

@the third said:
@tiger-stripes said:

Oops

There is no person in society that is incorruptible and perfect in everything they do. This is true of police, doctors, teachers and refs. They're all human and everything it entails.

Robinson is a cheat, simple. His decision making has been so bad that it can't be put down to simply human error. It's deliberate match fixing.

No way we deserved to lose by 14 tonight. Cracking effort, very proud tiger regardless of the result.

Off to punch my Jason Robinson voodoo doll now.

Yeah the boys had a dig against a side who had them completely outclassed. We can build upon this effort.

@willow said:
Terrible refereeing, but geez the Tigers have copped some penalties tonight. Execution hasn't really been on either unfortunately. Can't fault the effort though.

Stop removing comments mr dicktator

Back