First Grade Live Game Thread vs Storm Round 5

Very proud of the boys tonight.

No coincidence that we are more competitive with a bigger starting pack.

Fulton off the bench when he returns

Very proud of the boys tonight.

No coincidence that we are more competitive with a bigger starting pack.

Fulton off the bench when he returns

Wouldn't be reading too much into the penalty count when we were using it as part of our game plan.

If the NRL was serious they'd look at everyone Robinson knows and see if anyone had 13+ on Storm. The penalty at the end to put them at 26 to 12 is very very very suspicious…

@Demonborger said:
There is no person in society that is incorruptible and perfect in everything they do. This is true of police, doctors, teachers and refs. They're all human and everything it entails.

Robinson is a cheat, simple. His decision making has been so bad that it can't be put down to simply human error. It's deliberate match fixing.

Totally agree, he was holding the biggest ego grudges, totally ruined the game but thats the way the game has gone
The coach needs to blow up but in half hour all forgotten and the protected species continues…

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

@Eye Of Wests Tigers said:
Refs are terrible tonight, we breathe on them it's a penalty, they forearm our blokes in the face, nothing!

this

Some of the calls tonight made on our players are making me start to hate the game, it's becoming way too soft.

@Anonymous said:
@Demonborger said:
There is no person in society that is incorruptible and perfect in everything they do. This is true of police, doctors, teachers and refs. They're all human and everything it entails.

Robinson is a cheat, simple. His decision making has been so bad that it can't be put down to simply human error. It's deliberate match fixing.

Totally agree, he was holding the biggest ego grudges, totally ruined the game but thats the way the game has gone
The coach needs to blow up but in half hour all forgotten and the protected species continues…

Great effort by all. Scoreline not reflective of the performance.

Not sure where Fulton is going to slot back in…I think they looked a lot better without him. Defence was more aggressive and they ran the ball harder.

Hats off to Reddy tonight. Been very critical of him in the past but he played great.

Anasta looked very good at half and I thought Benji was pretty courageous, was pretty clear he was injured.

Woods was absolutely outstanding as always.

I still prefer Tedesco at fullback, Moltzen just not confident enough under the high ball.

Apart from that leave the team as is, they looked great.

Final score wasn't a true indication! we played way better then that, so I was happy with the performance tonight, especially in defence.

@stryker said:
Yeah the boys had a dig against a side who had them completely outclassed. We can build upon this effort.

I'm not even sure we were completely outclassed. They did have a massive dig.

It makes a big difference when you have backrowers hitting the ball up hard.

Back