First Grade Live game thread!

@TIGER said:
What was Benji doing when Soward scored that try? he didn't move off the line at all so Soward just runs his way and straight through the gap Benji left that you could of driven 2 mining dump trucks through and makes Soward look like a superstar. Honestly sometimes i think Benji should pay the fans for watching his absolute lazy dumb hopeless performances he comes up with. My nanna can kick better than him and she's in a wheelchair blind and got no arms.
That was disgraceful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your kidding right….What was Keith, Ellis and Farah doing when Soward jinkined his way to the tryline....

And what about the fullback....where was he....Oh yeah on the bench....

A dissapointing result, but in no way does this spell trouble for the Tigers. If anything, the boys would of walked away last night with alot of confidence for the next few weeks.

With the addition of a better kicking game and maybe Fafita off the bench, I still believe the boys will touch up Brisbane next week on the edge of the rucks and win comfortably.

After last nights performance, we are contenders!!!
:sign:

@stryker said:
@Tigerdave said:
@shiretiger said:
we didnt deserve that scoreline

no we didn't, shame we had the injuries we did, would have liked to have seen how we would have gone against them at near full strength

Still would have gone down mate..they are simply too good for us.

Thats a very defeatist attitude, especially coming from you
I know footy is different from punching on in public dunnies….but they are not too good for us

@stryker said:
@Tigerdave said:
@shiretiger said:
we didnt deserve that scoreline

no we didn't, shame we had the injuries we did, would have liked to have seen how we would have gone against them at near full strength

Still would have gone down mate..they are simply too good for us.

Stryker, I dont think that is the case…

While we will never know and the Dragons obviously got the points, I still feel we were in that game. I think last week played its part in the game for us. It was obvious at the 35 minute mark in the first half and at the 25 minute mark in the second that last week really took alot out of us. Heighington was broken by the time Sheens replaced him and we dont see that too many weeks.

The Dragons looked stretched their a few times also, and if we were a little smarter at some stages, plus got a few calls our way, this would be a different result. Take out the silly kicking game by Benji, and this may go down as a defining game for 2010.
:sign:

@Suzie-Q said:
@Benson said:
4 on 1 defence and they still score, there is no urgency , the team that wanted this game won was St George, we had no hunger.

When 's Liam back, Benson? Sure miss his defence… :pray:

Next Week, Still the boys need to be working as a team not depend on one or two to hold them out.

@Cat&Fiddle said:
"Defeated Armies Learn Well" …..

agreed.
Lots of positives to take out of this game.

also, welcome to the forums cat&fiddle. Awesome name by the way, and awesome avatar!

@Cat&Fiddle said:
"Defeated Armies Learn Well" …..

and yet we keep playing benji at 1st receiver….

there are positives out of that game, this continual issue is not one of them.

Back